Top of Front Cap Fading

plumberdude

Hello To Everyone,
We own 011 Big Country grey in color and it is starting to fade on top by the lights.
Has anybody had the happen to them.. I am calling Heartland today(8-28) to see what is the next step. Thanks for any imput.

GOTTOYS

Re: Touch up paint

Hello To Everyone,
We own 011 Big Country grey in color and it is starting to fade on top by the lights.
Has anybody had the happen to them.. I am calling Heartland today(8-28) to see what is the next step. Thanks for any imput.
There has been a lot of discussion here on this subject. Try a search and you will get more information than you want. The only known long lasting cure is to have the cap painted and the decals replaced. It's not a big project. Try and find a truck/trailer body shop in your area as they will have a large enough booth to do this in. RV dealers are not generally equipped for this type of work and will send it out, markup the price and make a nice profit for shuffling some papers. I recently had mine done for around $1300.00..Don

ZNK

Hello To Everyone,

I think the only way to slow this known process is by waxing frequently. Have you been waxing your rig?

rcox

Re: Touch up paint

the dealer has my 2011 big country right now for front cap fading. we paid for a coating that would keep tht from happening. we have filed a claim with the company and awaiting results. did you check with heartland on any assistance on having it repaired