Will 2013 Grand Canyon be offered in rear couch configuration?

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Guys;

I noticed that the NEW 3585 will be offered in rear couch and open island config. Will this be changed on the 2013 Grand Canyon? This has a fantastic potential for this great floorplan.

DougS

Doug S
Hi Mickey, I had not noticed the new floor plan in the "NEW 3585"Bighorn, looks good, and I too hope they do the same for the Grand Canyon. I made this mod to my unit last spring except I do not have the open island, and I installed Theather seats instead of recliners, we love it. We have a center piece on the Theather seats so we have the option of two sofas or a sofa and theather seats. The only thing with ours, we can not switch the furniture around, since the Theather seats will not fit accross the back. I also wonder if Landmark is coming out with a 35 footer this September, I think I remember some discussion on that last spring.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Doug;

We really like our 3585. The addition of rear couch could put us over the edge and make us serious about trading up. We have plans to fly to Hershey in a couple of weeks to look at the new models. I don't believe any of the "NEW" Bighorns will be there. But wanted to see any new features to help us make a decision. Good to hear from you.

DougS

Doug S
Mickey, switching the sofa to the rear made a big difference for us. I just hope they don't make the RV any longier. If the two walls were made 6 inches smaller, a sofa would fit across the back. Good to hear from you too.