Things not looking so good out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Thanks for the heads up CB. Not sure if Steve Setzer (Komfort25) is a user here but I did flag this one up to Heartland. Did the same back in October and David Partin stepped in and even replied to Steve's October RV.net thread. Guess things did not turn-around as he had expected. Hope Heartland can take care of this for him.

Jim

fhollan

I just stuck my two bits in RV.net. I've been happy with ours. No matter what you buy, you're going to find problems. Thanks CB for the "heads-up"

arisce

I put in my two cents worth at the site. I think that because Heartland is showing great results the "opposition" will try to namebash. I do not indulge in this kind of immature behaviour. I will comment on the products I have owned and share information but I will not put a company down on hearsay.
Nuff said.

mufflerman

Chopper,
Thanks for the link, I cant say what I want here but I can over there.

arisce,
That tread definetly did not start because of great results.

madigand

I replied also. It is a shame that you hear mostly the negative comments rather than all the good ones that has been done.

newman

I also put in a word over there, and feel we have a great unit, so to each their own. I just think that too many people a quick to bash and that leaves a bad impression for those searching for a good rv.

jbeletti

We'll go ahead and close this thread up here as well as it has now run its course.

Bear in mind that like on RV.net, we too do not allow ongoing discussion on the forum about litigation (future, ongoing or past).

From the rules...
10. Posts are not allowed in which a local or state consumer action board and/or legal consul is/have been involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits

Thanks,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.