Heartland is still listening

ihsolutions

I was just browsing the BH floorplans over on the Heartland site after not visiting for a few weeks (I know, I know.. it should be my homepage, but..)

Anyway, Heartland is continuing to listen to customer feedback. I (and others) have been advocating a rear sofa layout for quite some time, as the rear section was previously not deep enough to accommodate the sofa without rearranging things before retracting the slides.

The BH 3570RS looks like my next coach. It has the island kitchen I've been seeking (instead of "L" like I have now)... a little more open, and more importantly, has my rear sofa configuration along with the bathroom layout that we prefer. I also get to keep my countertop on the right side of my kitchen.

I was originally planning on a new Landmark Mesa next spring, but it looks like now I can continue to "slum it" with all you BH owners, though I will be loading this one up pretty much to LM standards.

Thanks Heartland for continuing to listen and adapt to customer needs and wants.

PS I'm dying to see what this new BH 3260 "ELITE" is all about!

jbeletti

No slumming it - if you're next coach is another Heartland that's just right for you, then it's all good :)