Cyclone DVD remote

crazybanshee

When we had our walk-through on our 4012 the dealer told us the Clarion DVD player does not come with a remote. The manual and the product box said it comes with a remote. Is the dealer just to lazy to order one? Thanks for the help.

jpmorgan37

I would go back to your dealer and tell him that it is supposed to have a remote and to get it for you. If that doesn't work, contact Jim Fenner at Heartland and ask him for assistance. His e-mail address is service@heartlandrvs.com.

Good luck,

John

Last edited by a moderator:

cmart

Mine came with the remote also, however the DVD didn't work and a replacement has been on order since 31 Jul.

crazybanshee

Thanks for all the responses. I e-mailed the dealer and they are going to order one for us. So far they have been very helpful. Also sent pictures of both entry doors for replacement because of delamination. Waiting for factory reply.

crazybanshee

Thanks John Rick I get between 8 to 10 MPG depending on the road and my foot. The 4012 is very heavy. I will post weights in the other thread tommorrow.

crazybanshee

Not sure if a universal remote will work. Tv is a home version and the DVD and sound system are automotive components. Doug