Please Pray for ...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Butch Burson, the owner of RVS For Less in Knoxville, TN. On Thursday Sept. 6, 2012 Butch is having surgery to hopefully remove a brain tumor. The surgery is being done at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville and the family has been told it will last between 12 to 14 hours. If all goes well, he will be in Nashville for about 5 days.

The last 12 months have been a miracle in itself in that at the end of August last year, Butch had a arteria blow-out. Being near a hospital, they got him there but he went into cardiac arrest on the surgery table. His heart restarted by itself and he was put into a medical induced coma for over 6 weeks. Many of you have seen him recently at several RV shows including the Good Sams Rally in Louisville, KY. Please put all the Burson family on your prayer list.

I will try to keep everyone informed as best that I can. You can also check his progress on the RVS For Less website http://www.rvsforless.net/blogprayer .

Byrd

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Butch is a such a fine person. We bought our Landmark from him (and Karen) and he was such a pleasure to work with. Our prayers are with him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I have never meet Butch Burson but I wish him all the best next Thursday and will add him and his family into my daily prayers for a speedy recovery.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We met Butch and Karen several years ago but didn't buy from them. They seem like fine people and we will pray for him.

RollingHome

Nabo, I will say a prayer for Butch and his family. I will do more if you desire. I worked in a lab with 5 others - 6 total. Dave got a brain tumor first and died. Bill was number two and lost his hearing in one ear. I was number three and I lost my sense of smell. 50% of the lab got brain tumors ! One of the best things ANYONE did for me was done by Bill. He told me what to expect, suggested what I should do and what I shouldn't do. I listened to Bill. As Bill advised me and as I would advise Butch, the one thing I would advise Butch against is STAY OFF THE INTERNET ! There exist some very sick macabre individuals which are nothing but pure evil. I believe that Butch's spirits may be picked up by an individual who is up-beat and optimistic about life - ME. I have been where he is going, you have no idea what a relief it is for someone in his shoes to speak to someone who's been there done that.

I was on the table for 5 1/2 hours on Wednesday and 10 1/2 hours on Thursday. A team of surgeons did their best to make me look like one ugly dude, they failed. Today I am perfectly normal (well almost) and treat every day as a gift - that's why it's called "PRESENT". You see, I didn't just have gifted surgeons, I had a team of angels helping me through it, I don't know why. Maybe it just wasn't my time. I'm betting it's not Butch's time either. Only our heavenly father knows that and we need not second guess him.

I will respect your desires and still I will offer my prayers for Butch and his family. If you desire, pm me with Butch’s phone number and I will give him a call. Either way, I rspect your support for this Butch who others speak so highly of.

God Bless.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Byrd,

Thanks for the updates, I know you will keep them coming........Kem and I will certainly be keeping Butch, Karen and the family in our prayers too!

Lance

gonervn

Bill & Sallie
Sallie and I will pray for Butch. I never met him, but from the comments he must be a great person. Just hate to hear these things.

ihsolutions

I've never met this man, but it sounds like he's been through a lot. How great it is to be part of a community where we can ask for prayers without being hated for doing so? We'll add him to our prayer list and trust that, God willing, he'll be returned to full strength soon.

Never underestimate the power of prayer!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I've never met this man, but it sounds like he's been through a lot. How great it is to be part of a community where we can ask for prayers without being hated for doing so? We'll add him to our prayer list and trust that, God willing, he'll be returned to full strength soon.

Never underestimate the power of prayer!
Well said!

FordMan1966

Saw Butch last week while at Rvsforless. He is a Miracle now after everything that he went through last year. He will be in good hands with the fine Doctors at Vanderbilt and the Good Lord up above. Prayers coming your way Butch and Family.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We have known Butch and Karen for 2 years since we first purchased our Big Country from him. If I were to say that the RV industry should consist of more people just like Butch and Karen, I would be remiss by not saying the entire world should have more people like them. Butch has gone through medical miracles this past year and his journey has not ended. We pray for Butch to have successful surgery performed by a very skilled surgical team. We also pray for Karen that she can remain strong and confident in Butch's full recovery.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Today is Butch's operation. Please remember him and Karen in your prayers. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors that will treat him.

ATLJOHN

We will keep Butch and his family in our prayers. He and Karen are super people. We also purchased our 2011 BH from them.

Nabo

Update - Butch is still in surgery, expecting to be out after midnight (12:30 am). Most of the morning and early afternoon was spent trying to remove part of the tumor that is around the ear. As of early evening, things are going well. Please continue to Pray.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Update - Butch is still in surgery, expecting to be out after midnight (12:30 am). Most of the morning and early afternoon was spent trying to remove part of the tumor that is around the ear. As of early evening, things are going well. Please continue to Pray.

I continue to Pray for Butch and his family and friends. God is Good - His will be Done!

Kevin

dieselsweetheart

We also bought from Butch and had been following his journey since his aneurysm experience last year. He is one strong man...and Karen is a strong woman for being able to go through all this with him. Thinking of them and prayers for his recovery...

Nabo

Update 2 - this is from Karen this morning after 7 am:

"Butch had a 18 hour surgery! He is suppose to be in his room in ICU by 5:30 and then he goes down for a MRI. Doctors say everything went well and he did great! We have been up now for 24 hours with no sleep. We are very tired but excited about what god has done. Karen Burson"

B--