Camping World Nashville TN

GeneF

I purchased a North Trail 26RLSS from Camping World in Nashville. In their defense, they are jus getting ready to sell rv's and the staff is new.

i arrived at 2 pm as I was supposed to and DW and I left at 7 pm with still some stuff to transfer from our old trailer to the new one.

SalesmEn and service people had no idea how to attach a bike to the bike rack. I called Heartland Customer Service todayl and I discovered my answer from a very nice service rep.

Person doing the PDI was supposed to be the most knowledgeable person in the shop. Sorry, but I knew more than him. I asked where the fresh water drain was and he pointed to the low point drains. I asked again and he said somewhere underneath.

I could go on and on but I won't.

Thank goodness for a great lady named Karla. She went out of her way to get things done, even dogsat our dog in her office for four hours. She made a very unpleasant experience a bit smoother.

this is not my first bad pdi experience, (my 7th rv). I just cant' understand why they have unqualified people doing the pdi's.

I did have a very positive experience with Camping World in NH last year. I discovered that I had rot in the back of the trailer. The service manager went out of his way to get it fixed in 4 days. This was a major job and it was during the 4th of July week. Kudos to Camping World in NH.

danemayer

Hi again Gene,

One thing that becomes clear as you read posts on this forum is that quality of dealers and dealer techs varies tremendously. Sorry that you started out with someone who didn't know what they were doing. Hopefully they'll do better on warranty service.