Where is the Forum Member listing?

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
I used to use the list of all those registered to use the Forum but can not find it now. Is it still available? If so where do I find it. It used to be a "drop down list" from Community.

jbeletti

Re: Have I lost something?

Michael,

We removed it along with a lot of other items as we trouble shot the forum in the last 60 days. We have restored all other items with the exception off the forum member list.

It can be a CPU intensive resource and while the info provided on it it fairly general, some members have voiced privacy concerns. Of course, real names, email, phone numbers etc are NOT listed on it.

This all said, we'd like to leave this feature off. For Chapter Leaders and Regional Directors who have a use for it, I can export the forum member list and pass it on directly.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders

Well that explains some things....thank goodness its not my memory. I can get along without it for now. I used it most to come up with lists of folks to invite to Rallies.

porthole

Retired

I have used that feature frequently over the last several years. Will miss it, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Isn't there an Owners Club list available? Just thinking most of the desired lookups would be members of HOC.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,

How about access to a list of other HOC club members information, as a perk for being in the HOC?

A HOC "members only" access of sorts. Trace

Last edited:

jbeletti

Jim,

How about access to a list of other HOC club members information, as a perk for being in the HOC?

A HOC "members only" access of sorts. Trace

Hi Trace,

Members can access the club member directory from the Owners Club link at the top of any forum page. Then on the club screen, look for a club menu and on it is Member Directory. Here's a link to the club page:
//heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php

Note that the Club Member Directory is an opt-in directory. Anyone who has unchecked that box in the club member profile will not be listed. Also, real names are only used in the directory if the member has left the Use Real Name in Directory box checked.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi Trace,

Members can access the club member directory from the Owners Club link at the top of any forum page. Then on the club screen, look for a club menu and on it is Member Directory. Here's a link to the club page:

Note that the Club Member Directory is an opt-in directory. Anyone who has unchecked that box in the club member profile will not be listed. Also, real names are only used in the directory if the member has left the Use Real Name in Directory box checked.
That's the one I was referring to. See! Told ya so...

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Trace,

Jim, A very belated thank you. I guess I was asleep at the switch when this went by. Trace