Tank flush system for grey tanks

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I would love for Heartland to be innovative again and design a "Flushing System" for all holding tanks that would have one single hose connection and a valve system that would switch from "Black" to "Grey-1" to "Grey-2". It could probably be a manifold system just like what is currently (I think) being used in the Landmarks, or at least used to be used in the Landmarks. There would have to be check valves of course to prevent backflow but I really think this would be a great improvement and would go over very big with consumers.

Thanks for listening,

Mark

Country

Sounds like a great idea to me.
I'd be willing to spend a few dollars more for a feature like that.

ChopperBill

Guess I am going to ask why the need to back flush a gray tank? The water that comes out of ours is almost crystal clear. We make sure all grease and food is wiped off the plates, pots and pans before they are washed. All that goes into the bath tank is shower water and maybe a little tooth paste.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey ChopperBill,
Well we have two children and cannot count on them to be so concious as far as scrapping that plate off. Other than that I guess hair would be the next bigger thing. Anyway it reall couldn't hurt especially if it can be made as easy as turning a valve.

Later,

Mark