Refrigerator

Are there any plans to begin offering as an option a residential refrigerator like some of the other manufacturers are doing. I have been
considering a 3650 and this would be a very desirable feature for me.

jimtoo

Hi Wanderer69,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I personally think it would be a good idea to offer that as an option also, especially for the full timers that stay in one place for a month or so at a time. I have also heard of some removing and installing a small residential type them selves. I think they had to maybe add a little trim or something, but not to much.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

To my knowledge, there are no current plans to offer this. It has been talked about several times over the years. There is obviously "some" call for it, but the numbers would be very small.

Since we make so many brands and then so many floor plans within those brands, building cabinets for the standard and then for the option would be a bit more than the plants may want to take on.

CactusTwo

I would think that if a residential refer manufacturer would actually make a few models to fit in a Dometic or Norcold hole they would sell some HINT! HINT! they make them for "cabinet depth", 30-36", built in sub zero, why not us. No trim mods, no sticks out, just remove and replace so it could be an easy option choice for us full timers, no disrespect to boon dockers!