So Far, So Good

Fordsd250

Just wanted to post a few words on our first outing with our 3500. We are lucky to have a really nice place to go on Greer's Ferry Lake here in Arkansas. We were able to take a few days off to enjoy some great weather.
This was the first real trip to pull our BH since we live less than 5 miles from the dealer. We traded in a Montana 3555, and the BH tows a little different and took some getting used to as far as turning corners. But we made it to our place at the lake without any problems and got it parked and leveled.
We are real happy with our choice to trade to the BH 3500 and have so much more room and love the king bed. We had the usual loose screws to tighten and a couple of other things I need to fix, but all in all we are very pleased so far.
I will try to take some pictures this week-end. I enjoy the forum very much, and have gotten a lot of good info from everyone.:)

rosco

so far

Hi, Glad to hear all went well with your new rig. Keep us posted.... good luck with all your new adventures:)

jbeletti

Fordsd250,

Congratulations on your inaugural stay in your new BH. Happy to hear it is all that you expected it to be.

We love our king bed too!

If you had to sum it up with just a couple of key differences, what would you say are the decision makers on choosing a Big Horn over a Montana (or at least the model you owned). Just curious.

Also very happy to hear that you've gotten valuable and useful information from the forum.

Happy trails in your new BigHorn!

Jim

Fordsd250

The biggest reason we got the Big Horn over the Montana was because the wife said so! No, we really looked hard before we chose the BH because of the open floor plan and the quality of the materials used to build the BH. Have done a few mods on the BH and we used it again this past week-end and still love it.None