A liitle help please

Kev

Trying to find out why two blue drain hoses hanging down under bottom . One is for fresh water drain don't know what the other is for . Also trying to find the fresh water pump location

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Kev, I took the liberty of moving your question to it's own thread. You should get some replies soon. From looking at your E30 floor plan, I would think your water pump is under the kitchen cabinet or the bath vanity.
You mentioned 2 blue drains. Like you thought, one is probably the fresh water drain. he other may be a line to use the water pump to empty the tank and system. Sadly, this is something your dealer should have covered with you when you picked up the trailer. Please feel free to call Heartland and have your VIN. handy. They should be able to help as well.

RuralPastor

Trying to find out why two blue drain hoses hanging down under bottom . One is for fresh water drain don't know what the other is for . Also trying to find the fresh water pump location

I was told during my walk-thru that one is a "low point drain" to drain the lines (red and blue) and the other blue one is for the fresh water tank drain. Mark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It would be helpful if we knew the year and model of your rig.
Water pumps are usually located behind the basement wall in a 5th wheel.
In a TT the pump could be under a bed or behind a cabinet.
Or you could turn the pump on and follow the sound.
You are right in that one of the blue hoses is the fresh water drain. Don't know about the other. Do both of them have a shut off valve?
But please let us know what rig you have.

Peace
Dave

wdk450

I believe that I was told on my rig that the 2 freshwater drains are for the Cold and Hot water systems. That would follow the Blue and Red markings.

Gaffer

His are both blue. So the one for fresh tank drain and the other for low point drain make sense. I have only one drain and it is for the fresh water.

Kev

still can't find pump

I looked under sink cabinet in kitchen and bathroom . I took off every panel inside that I could still can't find any other ideals

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Re: still can't find pump

Based on a previous post by Kev, I believe he has an Elkridge.

Kev

found pump

It's under the pantry cabinet . Didn't see the screws at first . Thanks for all the input and fast responses.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Kev, glad to hear you found it. Now is the time to insulate and isolate the pex lines to reduce the pump noise.