Getting beat up again!

More bad new, Its a shame that this occurs, I think it a grudge due to the fact that he was banned, I still believe that Heartland makes a good unit.

mufflerman

hjdiamond2,
I disagree, He is having major issue's like me. Believe or not every heartland rv thats comes off line is not perfect. In my case not even close. How can you say its a grudge, He probably spoke the truth Like I have and since this is the -heartland forum- they don't want bad news about their product on their forum. I have to have moderator approval before I can post, probably be banned someday, Unfortunately were not all cheerleaders.

Last edited:

jbeletti

That new thread on RV.net is by former member Dra from this forum. He was banned here yesterday - not for his posts but for reasons that I choose to not detail here.

Jim

On Edit: Something odd happens with posts by a member that has been banned. Not sure yet why. I refreshed the link above to pull up Dra's profile. From their one can find posts made by him.

Last edited:

Pulltab

I posted on the rv.net under this after seeing it here. I have been a member of rv.net for 5 years and see this all the time. He signed up there just to complain and won't be back. He is the type that can never be pleased. Couldn't hang him with a new rope. :)

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.---- Mark Twain

Anybody can become angry-that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and the right time, and for the right purpose and the right way-that is not within everybodys power and is not easy.---- Aristolle

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech that you will ever regret.---- Ambrose Bierce

Happy Travels and a fine day to everyone.--- Cheerleader Ken

billd

mufflerman,

Sorry you are having issuse with your 5th wheel. It seems the RV industry has a few more issues with QC than other areas of manufacturing. I would write the president Brian Brady about your issues and outline all that has been done to try and remedy it. I met him last year and he truely seems to listen to his customers.

This is just my opinion and thoughts to try and resolve your problems.

Bill

jpmorgan37

Ray,
I don't know how many ways we have to say it before it gets through. This is the Heartland Owners Forum, not owned or operated by Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC and the reason that you are being moderated is due the fact that you have not followed the policies and rules set forth by the owners and administrators of the Heartland Owners Forum. The primary purpose for this forum at it's onset, and this continues today, is owners helping owners. We are very fortunate to have owners of Heartland answer questions from owners in the Ask the Factory sections. When people continually take their case, legitimate or not, here on the forum, it serves no purpose but to create unnecessary feelings among others, over which they have no control. You have been asked to address your concerns directly with Heartland Customer Service and you continue to bring your soapbox here to the forum. This forum is for anybody and everybody. All we ask is that the rules and policies of the forum as outlined in this thread be followed.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=21366#post21366

John

arisce

mufflerman said:
hjdiamond2,
I disagree, He is having major issue's like me. Believe or not every heartland rv thats comes off line is not perfect. In my case not even close. How can you say its a grudge, He probably spoke the truth Like I have and since this is the -heartland forum- they don't want bad news about their product on their forum. I have to have moderator approval before I can post, probably be banned someday, Unfortunately were not all cheerleaders.
The above post contradicts what you are saying.
Happy BH owner otherwise known as cheerleader #680.

Country

I put my 2 cents in over there...:)

We don't even own a Heartland yet, but I can't stand someone trying to ruin there name.

timk

Still sounds fishy to me, but at least they know we're not going to take it laying down.

jwb187

I was just over on rv.net and yes, Captain01 is at it again.....seems he just can't let a Heartland post go without muddling up the issue. You would think that after all the factory and dealer have tried to do for him he would finally shut up and let things lie. I believe he has a deeper underlying issue with heartland or the heartland forum that is causing this type of behavior. jwb

mufflerman

**deleted - antagonistic**

NO, IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION.
I simply asked how they knew what Heartland and their dealer had done, because I know they don't have a clue what Heartland and my dealer have or HAVE NOT done for me.

It was asked in a nice manor the first time.

Last edited:

navyAZ1

It's not just Heartland that gets the negative press the last two brands of 5th wheels I owned had the same kind of stuff coming from just a couple of individuals. What amazes me is these folks keep complaining but yet still own the product that they complain about. I think if it were me I would be getting rid of this unit if it were that bad. Some folks will never be happy no matter what they have or what kind of service they get. Oh Oh am I now a cheerleader?:D

BJ'sDad

I've been tempted a couple times to vent on the Capt over there with his constant tirades against Heartland, but his problem is quite obvious.

I don't know why I even go on that site to read anything, it's the same old thing thread after thread, page after page....there's more than one person who seems to think every RV in the US has 16 inch rims and the only acceptable tires says Michelin XPS on the sidewall.

If they aren't bashing a manufacturer constantly or giving the same advice over and over again about tires, I think half the members over there would have no reason to post.

Cheryl

Some folks will never be happy no matter what they have or what kind of service they get. Oh Oh am I now a cheerleader?

Yup!;)
According to some, all of us on here are if we post anything non-negative.

arisce

I have been a member of rv.net for some time now. Lots of usefull information. If the post is unfair then I react with sound advice. I agree though that being negative is a drag, boring and boorish. But let's not throw out the baby with the bath water.