Our new Key Largo!!

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Took delivery 8/28 and made our maiden voyage to Topsail Hill Reserve State Park near Destin, Florida on the 30th!

We had a great camp site - and love our new Key Largo!

WOO-HOO!!:D

Attachments

• Topsail SP - maiden voyage.jpg
    Topsail SP - maiden voyage.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Maiden Voyage - Topsail SP.jpg
    Maiden Voyage - Topsail SP.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 205

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Congratulations on the new KL

Looking Good ! ! ! ! Pretty nice fit with that F450 paint color.

:cool:;)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Bigdaddy, glad you love your KL. We do also. And make sure you sign up for that Alamissbamassippi rally they are having next month in Hattisburg, MS. They are a group of great people. Also we are in Montgomery for a few more weeks, where are you from in Alabama?

Michael

GETnBYE

Great looking Key Largo!!
If you are still at Topsail, we will be there tomorrow (Wednesday). We will be in a Big Country in site 88.

GETnBYE

If you enjoy the rallies, check out the front page of the web site for the dates and places, or just ask anyone here on the forum. We also have one planned for April 2013 at Gulf Shores State Park.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "Condo on Wheels" and welcome to the Forum. LM are a great coach and the Key Largo is our favorite of the all the floor plans. Check out the Heartland Owners Club info. The rallies are also a great way to meet other HL owners and see what they have done to their coach's.
Enjoy and travel safely.

BigDaddy

Hey Bigdaddy, glad you love your KL. We do also. And make sure you sign up for that Alamissbamassippi rally they are having next month in Hattisburg, MS. They are a group of great people. Also we are in Montgomery for a few more weeks, where are you from in Alabama?

Michael

We're in Alabaster, AL, but it's just 2 miles from the Camping World store in Calera. We'll have to miss the October rally in Hattiesburg, but we plan on being at the spring rally in Gulf Shores. Hope to meet y'all then!

BigDaddy

Great looking Key Largo!!
If you are still at Topsail, we will be there tomorrow (Wednesday). We will be in a Big Country in site 88.

Sorry it's so late in getting back with you. We left Topsail on Sept 3rd and were staying in site 114. We walked and bicycled the whole park and couldn't find one "bad" site there. I don't think I'll be quite as particular as I was the first time selecting a site. Any one of them would be a great place to spend some time. We'll probably try to go back soon and stay for at least a week. Wish we could have been there to meet y'all.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill, we just stayed at the Calera Camping World for 2 nights. Was getting some work done. Before that we where at Oak Mountain for a few days. We really like that area. Hopefully we can meet up at some time down the road as we are leaving AL pretty soon heading to Texas for the winter.

We're in Alabaster, AL, but it's just 2 miles from the Camping World store in Calera. We'll have to miss the October rally in Hattiesburg, but we plan on being at the spring rally in Gulf Shores. Hope to meet y'all then!

GETnBYE

Sorry it's so late in getting back with you. We left Topsail on Sept 3rd and were staying in site 114. We walked and bicycled the whole park and couldn't find one "bad" site there. I don't think I'll be quite as particular as I was the first time selecting a site. Any one of them would be a great place to spend some time. We'll probably try to go back soon and stay for at least a week. Wish we could have been there to meet y'all.

No Problem on getting back to me at any certain time. We just post here and if the other person sees it, thats great, but if they don't that is just part of the fast paced forum.
I agree with you about Topsail, the only bad sites there are the ones that my Big Country won't fit into. We have only once had a site that the concrete was in bad shape and I noticed on this trip that it had been replaced and several others were being redone.
Enjoy your travels and stay safe.

BigDaddy

Bill, we just stayed at the Calera Camping World for 2 nights. Was getting some work done. Before that we where at Oak Mountain for a few days. We really like that area. Hopefully we can meet up at some time down the road as we are leaving AL pretty soon heading to Texas for the winter.

We'll be going to Mission, Texas in February for a month. My brother and a couple of their friends winter down there every year. They'll be there from Jan - March, but we decided a month was all we wanted to do the first time. After we leave there, we plan to hit Corpus Christi and San Antonio before heading back home. We'll be at Bentsen Palms.

jbeletti

We'll be going to Mission, Texas in February for a month. My brother and a couple of their friends winter down there every year. They'll be there from Jan - March, but we decided a month was all we wanted to do the first time. After we leave there, we plan to hit Corpus Christi and San Antonio before heading back home. We'll be at Bentsen Palms.

Hey Big Daddy,

Want to join in on the Heartland fun in the Rio Grande Valley? Can you come down a week earlier than planned??

Join us on Jan. 28th for a Heartland Owners Meet and Greet /Potluck, right behind you at Retama Village - link to more info.

Two days later, bring some SOB friends and join us just down the road at Ron Hoover in Donna for the Heartland RVs Open House and lunch - link to more info.

See you in the Valley!

Jim

BigDaddy

Hey Big Daddy,

Want to join in on the Heartland fun in the Rio Grande Valley? Can you come down a week earlier than planned??

Join us on Jan. 28th for a Heartland Owners Meet and Greet /Potluck, right behind you at Retama Village - link to more info.

Two days later, bring some SOB friends and join us just down the road at Ron Hoover in Donna for the Heartland RVs Open House and lunch - link to more info.

See you in the Valley!

Jim

Thanks for the invite Jim!! We've changed our reservations and will be coming to Mission a week early. We plan on being at both get togethers - and look forward to meeting you and the other owners.

See YOU in the valley!!