Brand new here in Chattanooga!

jasteiman

Just bought our first Heartland travel trailer and joined this site! Would love some more information on your TN Chapter! Thanks!
Stephanie

jimtoo

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

This is a link to information about the Heartland Owners Club and I'm sure our TN chapter folks will be getting back to you soon.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Hi Stephanie,
(NABO) Byrd and Nathan Mathis are the Tennessee Chapter Leaders and live just north of Chattanooga. Great friends. My wife and I used to live in Harrison but now live in Spring City. Welcome to the site and be sure to check out the Club. The next Tennessee Rally is being planned now. NABO will be in touch with you very soon. Again Welcome to the lifestyle.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Stephanie - Congratulations on your new "Condo on Wheels" and Welcome to the forum. Yes - Tennessee does have a Heartland Owners Club Chapter which also includes the state of Kentucky. The club has a rally at least once a year but could be planning 2 rallies in the future. We would like to also invite you to check-out the benefits of joining the Heartland Owners Club. This can be found in the Owners Club tab above. I will also send you a private message with some more info.

Again congratulations and welcome.

Byrd

jbeletti

Hi Stephanie,

Congratulations on your first Heartland purchase. Welcome to the Heartland family!

You're in GREAT hands with Byrd and Nathan. Amazing chapter leaders. Say, is there a chance you can make our NC/SC rally in Waynesville, NC this October 12-14 (link)? What a great opportunity it would be to learn even more about your coach, about the club and to meet some great people. No need to even join the club before the rally. You can decide when you are there :) I'll be there and would love to meet you.

Also, consider updating your forum profile to add your coach to it. Here's the link for that.

Happy camping!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club