2008 3250TS physical location of 12 volt converter

dljcyoung

I am having problems with the 12 volt charging of the battery in my 2008 3250TS Big Country. Does anyone know the physical location of the 110v-to-12volt converter in my rig? And what is the proper way to check the output of the converter? Thank you in advance for your help. Dennis

jnbhobe

Converter is in the basement just too the right of center behind the wall. You will have too look for the screws. First I would check the 3 - 30 amp fuses on the converter itself. then measure the out put with a meter.

GOTTOYS

If your lights work good but the battery isn't charging, I would look at the battery first. All the lights run off the same convertor as the battery charging function. Check your battery water level as well as have it load tested to see how well it can hold a charge..JMHO..Don

dljcyoung

Thank you for your help. I thought it might be there....wanted assurance before unloading a bunch of stuff we hardly ever use. Thanks again. Dennis

dljcyoung

Thanks Gottoys. The battery is currently on my work bench getting another charge....replaced it two weeks ago. Thanks again. Dennis