Dallas RV Supershow Sept 13-16

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
From experience of working many RV shows over the years, be aware that when they say Super Sale, instead of RV show, they are usually bringing what they have on their lot to get rid of....very few if any New model year units will be there....

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I understand, end of season, get rid of them! And that can be the case. However, we also see new models at this show.

"Southwest RV Supershow" is the actual name. They do two a year here in Dallas, one in February, one in September. The website says this:

" This will be the first look at the 2013 models. Manufacturers' reps will be on hand to answer any questions. We’ll have on-site financing. And best of all, our dealers will have very agressive “Show Pricing”. So make your plans now to come to the 2012 Southwest RV Supershow. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcbrady

Heartland will have all product lines on display in Dallas RV show from high end Landmark, Bighorn, Big Country 5th wheels to lower travel trailer price points such as North Trail, Prowler and Trail Runner. We will also have toyhaulers on display! If you need any addition info about this show please do not hesitate to ask and I'll try to get more info.

thanks, Coley

http://www.southwestrvsupershow.com/

Anyone in the DFW area going?

Jim, any idea what new products we might see from Heartland at this show?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I understand, end of season, get rid of them! And that can be the case. However, we also see new models at this show.

"Southwest RV Supershow" is the actual name. They do two a year here in Dallas, one in February, one in September. The website says this:

" This will be the first look at the 2013 models. Manufacturers' reps will be on hand to answer any questions. We’ll have on-site financing. And best of all, our dealers will have very agressive “Show Pricing”. So make your plans now to come to the 2012 Southwest RV Supershow. "

Glad it appears they've changed...in the past when we did both these shows, they were just clearing out leftover models. Enjoy!!

TravelTiger

Coley,

Thanks for responding!

I was wondering specifically about the new Landmark Sequoia, or any new features in the BigHorn line. Like to see the new paint schemes too!

tcbrady

the Sequoia will not be at the Dallas show. Explore USA RV (our Landmark dealer) is really focusing on the Key Largo and San Antonio models - they just made a large purchase for all their locations of these 2 floorplans. As for the new Bighorn exterior - you should see that in Dallas!

best,
Coley

Coley,

Thanks for responding!

I was wondering specifically about the new Landmark Sequoia, or any new features in the BigHorn line. Like to see the new paint schemes too!

TravelTiger

Well, today we went to the show. Lots of folks and lots of RVs. We saw the new decor of the Landmark, Big Horn and Sundance, as well as some new floorplans. Great job Heartland! Continuing improvement, and i overheard the HL rep stating to a couple, "We listen to our owners and make changes, many based on feedback we get from the owner's forum."

Here's a few pics:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764288.468889.jpg slide out bath in the Big Country 3596RE

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764678.185784.jpg kitchen in new Sundance 3270RES. Great update to this model line!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764742.737224.jpg Elite edition 3010 RE Big Horn, closet with nicer doors and better storage

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764820.494031.jpg New rear cap on BigHorn.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764899.198616.jpg New kitchen look in same BigHorn, note the slide facia, backsplash, countertops.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347765473.681583.jpg New rear entertainment look in same BigHorn.

I forgot to take pics of San Antonio. But the slide facias are different (real wood) wood color is darker brown, and rear cap is different (sorry JayC, no retrofit for LEDs for your lights.)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764259.553045.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347764259.553045.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 105

RCF

Thanks for the pic's Erika! I prefer the old rear cap to the new one - glad we got our Bighorn prior to the change.

TravelTiger

Here's a feature you might like, RCF:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347846422.989250.jpg

Radio in the basement storage area!

RCF

Thanks for the pic! Will have to give 'em a call and see if I can buy one of those mounting "brackets" as that is VERY similar to what/how I was thinking of doing it.

RCF

Called and got one of those radio housings/brackets ordered - great price too!

Thanks for posting that Erika/Tony!!!