Opinions on the 26 or 28 RLS?

We are looking to purchase a new Prowler 26 RLS or 28 RLS and possibly the 5th wheel equal but would like opinions of current or prior owner's, preferably by those who have the Heartland version and not the Fleetwood version.

pegmikef

We have the NT 26 LRS and looked at the NT 28LRS. The floor plans are basically the same as the Prowlers'. We thought about upgrading for the extra space. We found that the living kitchen area was a lttle bigger in the 28 and there was quite a bit more storage space. That we considered a plus. The downside was that the bedroom in the 28 was actually smaller than the 26. There were no drawers in the bedroom, but there was a cupboard. Neither have much hanging space. In our 26 there is a tv cabinet in the bedroom. I converted it to shelves. The other thing on the 28 I didn't like is that they moved the hot water heater to the basement (taking up a lot of space). In the 26, it is under the kitchen sink and that space isn't easily accessed. The slide in both of them was the same. We have the table and chairs option instead of the booth dinette so that gives us a little extra space. I don't know about the fifth wheel models because my tv is only an F250 and I don't want to upgrade to a bigger truck yet. We kept the 26 model and there just wasn't that much gain for the cost to trade. I suspect if you are buying it with no trade, then there probably isn't much difference between the cost of the two models.

rangetime

We just bought th 28 RLS,, haven‘t taken possession of it yet as we are still waiting for the snow to melt !

Sent from my LG-C800G using Tapatalk 2