upgrading my jensen awm910

I have a Jensen awm910 that has not been working properly,so I was wondering if i could upgrade to the awm975 ? I know i will have to run video cables from the unit to my TV ,but my main concern is the existing power supply connections,can I get a retrofit/conversion adapter? Or will I have to splice in a different harness? Also I currently have my TV running thru the Jensen awm910 unit, I asume there would be no issues with doing the same with the Jensen 975 unit?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
28sundancer, welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here.
I moved your post to a different thread. This is the thread for ASA, the supplier of the Jensen system.
I am confident that you will get a reply from a rep with the information you seek.

Peace
Dave

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

The AWM975 uses the same 12-pin main wire harness as the AWM910. This will allow easy swap-out of the radios.
There are additional wires on the AWM975 (A/V IN/OUT, additional speakers, etc.) but you do not have to use these if not needed for your application.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.