ATF: North Trail - NEED AC VENTS IN BATHROOM

We have noticed some others on the forum asking how to reduce the ac from vent in the bathroom becasue it gets too cold. We have no vent in bathrrom, so it is very hot in the bathroom. How can we get a vent in the bathroom?

jimtoo

Hi Bonesgen57,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Does your North Trail have vents in the living area and bedroom? Hopefully some of our other North Trail owners will jump in soon.

Jim M

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
We have a vent just out side the bathroom door. We turned the vent towards the door and took care of any cooling concerns that we had with the bathroom.

CliffP

We have our vent turned towards the door too and that keeps our bathroom plenty cool.

GaryWT

If it is too bad, we leave the door open and hope you are not in there too long when you need the door closed. Other days we can leave the outside door in the bathroom open when the AC is on and we keep the bathroom door closed so we do not lose the cool air.

ZNK

It is always a good idea to use fans to increase the circulation to an area that you want to be cooler or warmer. It seems as though the AC and heater do not blow evenly in all areas. I had to cover a portion of the vent in the bathroom because the bedroom had poor air flow.

CliffP

It is always a good idea to use fans to increase the circulation to an area that you want to be cooler or warmer. It seems as though the AC and heater do not blow evenly in all areas. I had to cover a portion of the vent in the bathroom because the bedroom had poor air flow.

How's that working for you? It's been a busy summer. I'm planning to move the bigger duct to the bunkhouse and moving the smaller duct to the bathroom. Do you do anything to get more heat to the master bedroom?

ZNK

I use a fan by the duct under the sink and put a small space heater on one of the side tables. Seems to work quite well.

BorgX

So weird... we have TWO vents in our bathroom and FREEZE! I would gladly share one of mine with you... ;-)