Introduction – New New Mexico Chapter and Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations New Mexico - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Rick Jagiello and Blanca Forth (TRAVELER07). Rick and Blanca are experienced Chapter Leaders as they were the founding Leaders of the Michigan Chapter.

The boundaries of this new chapter are the entire state of New Mexico in the Mountain Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may chose New Mexico as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Rick and Blanca for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock,
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Rick and Blanca, I know will do a great job and will have a blast as Chapter Leader.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Hopefully we can attend some of the Rallies. Love visiting your state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
NM is lucky to have such fine, experienced leaders. Thank you for taking on the another state.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congrats Rick and Blanca, I know you'll have fun as the founding chapter leaders of NM. There are some good people there and some very nice parks to choose from.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Same task - different state. Congrats Rick and Blanca we are all behind you in the new adventure. Thanks for stepping up.:):angel:

skyguy

Congratulations Rick and Blanca
Don't know where you are located in NM, as you profile still lists your home (old) location?

In any case, we'd love to have y'all join us at the Colorado Rally in a couple weeks - Ft Collins is just a quick jaunt up I-25 from New Mexico! (Plus I see you haven't stayed in CO yet!)

Al Schlafli
Wagonmaster, CO Chapter, HOC

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Rick and Blanca. Happy to hear you are taking your old job in a new location. As one of your successors I look forward to your knowledge and input back here in Michigan. See you next summer

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
I would like to take time to say thank you to all for the nice words. We are located in T or C New Mexico, and I was talking to some fellow Heartland members who mentioned that they will be in the area in early March of 2013 and would be willing to attend a rally at New Mexico, so I am thinking of a early March 2013 rally at Elephant Butte Lake.Any ideas or campground suggestions would be helpful for better and better rallies Thank you TRAVELER07(Rick)

TRAVELER07

Enjoyed meeting fellow Heartland Owners Club Ron and Donna Markey from Las Cruses N.Mexico at Elephant Butte N.M RV park we had fun eatting Mexican food and talking with Ron and Donna Thank You Donna for your offer to help me with starting the New Mexico chapter get off the ground Richard and Blanca

plumberdude

Rick and Blanca,
We live in Los Alamos, we would love to come to some New Mexico Rallies! We go to Texas most of the time, but we would love to participate closer to home! Good Luck in your new roles.

Pat and Lori

TRAVELER07

Hello Pat and Lori, Glad to hear that you are interested ralling with the NM chapter Thinking of a rally in early March at Elephant Butte because some Heartland members will be passing this way in route to Utah from Texas and like to meet other Heartland members at rallies .So I will be informing of the date and location on our NM chapter site. If ever near T or C send me a message and mabe we can meet up for coffee. Rich and Blanca

hapjack

Congratulations Rick & Blanca. WE are transfering our membership from the Co.Chapter to New Mexico Chapter. We have spent many trips to Elephant Butte. Hope to see you there. Jack & Carol :cool:

TRAVELER07

Welcome aboard Jack, Carol and spoiled Sadie Mae. Looking forward to meeting you, Carol and Sadie Mae at our 1st rally. Thank you for choosing the New Mexico chapter.And wish you did not live to far as I'm thinking of planning a winter lunch get together so everyone who is present can get to know each other. Rick and Blanca New Mexico chapter

TRAVELER07

Blanca and I enjoyed meeting fellow Heartland Club owners Larry and Lynda Smith and their little Yorky Mojo of Las Cruces, at Elephant Butte RV park.Tomorrow 10-13-2012 we will meet them at a resturant in TorC for cheeseburgers an listening to a oldies band. Great group of people that we have met here in N Mexico from the heartland club. Rich and Blanca

Status
Not open for further replies.