SOLD - Tailgater Automatic Satellite Dish & ViP211k Receiver FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
This Dish Network Tailgater is in like new condition and works great. I am selling because we just switched to DirecTV......they made me an offer I couldn't refuse!!! (at least for the next 2 years)//heartlandowners.org/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

This retails on Amazon for $499 plus shipping. My price, $400, and includes shipping in continental USofA. Or you can pick it up at the October 12th, 2012 North Carolina Rally for $375!

Sale includes:

• Bundled system includes Tailgater Portable HD Satellite Antenna & DISH Mobile ViP®211k, w remote, Pay-As-You-Go HD Receiver- designed to plug & play (We did not do the Pay-As-You-Go....we had Dish Network at home, so only paid additional $7 per month to "register" the receiver)
  • Automatic, portable mobile satellite TV Dish
  • Tailgater Portable Antenna connects to the ViP®211k Receiver through a single 50' coax cable (included) to bring you live satellite television service in the great outdoors
  • Supports high-definition (HD) and standard-definition (SD) programming from DISH
  • Compact receiver design for limited storage space, integrated security bracket & weather resistant cover on Tailgater antenna, and automatic plug & play user interface.

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=21181&d=1347372389&thumb=1//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=21182&d=1347372427&thumb=1//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=21183&d=1347372460&thumb=1//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=21184&d=1347372494&thumb=1
Amazon Tailgater info link

Private message or call me (704-975-0700) with ANY questions.

Lance​

Lance & Kem
Pineville, NC
2003 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 CC D/A with Firestone Ride Rite
Curt Q5, Prodigy P3, RDS 60 Gal Combo, STEADYfast and TST 507RV TPMS
2011 Big Country 3250TS
HOC Member #1850

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” //heartlandowners.org/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 35
  • photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    725.7 KB · Views: 29
  • photo copy 2.jpg
    photo copy 2.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 30
  • photo copy 3.jpg
    photo copy 3.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Re: Tailgater Automatic Satellite Dish & ViP211k Receiver FOR SALE

Per forum rules, the thread is closed. Please contact the seller directly via PM or phone.

Lance, please let us know when it's sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.