Shout out time

MCTalley

We just purchased our Big Country this past weekend and pulled it into a local campground yesterday. Soon after my wife and I got some boxes of stuff moved into the unit from the house, I carried a couple empty totes out to put them into the truck. I was met by Mike and Kelly Barnett (2psnapod2) who were parked just a couple spots away. They encouraged us to join the HOC (which we had already planned on doing here shortly) and we had a great chat with them as well as giving them the tour of our new fiver.

Thanks for stopping by to visit and we'll see you more, I'm sure, before you guys head out. We can't wait to start doing the rallies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Malcolm & Val - It was a huge pleasure meeting you! Looking forward to getting to know you both! You are in good company in the Alabama/Mississippi chapter. Hogan & Donna are wonderful leaders and your fellow chapter members are some of the best. Nita & Wayne (GETnBYE above) are some of the best people you'll meet.

Most of all...have fun and enjoy!

Gizzy

Malcolm & Val,
Congrats on your new coach. You will really enjoy the folks in the local chapter. Hope you can make it to the rally in Hattisburg next month and meet some great people and eat some great food. I'm sure Michael and Kelly already got you up to date on everything that is going on. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Jerry & Lily

GETnBYE

Malcolm & Val - It was a huge pleasure meeting you! Looking forward to getting to know you both! You are in good company in the Alabama/Mississippi chapter. Hogan & Donna are wonderful leaders and your fellow chapter members are some of the best. Nita & Wayne (GETnBYE above) are some of the best people you'll meet.

Most of all...have fun and enjoy!

Kelly,
Thank you so much. We think you and Michael are the best also.
Notes from the secret Alabama meeting.............WE DECIDED WE CAN'T LET YOU LEAVE ALABAMA..........YOU HAVE TO STAY.......WE VOTED SO JUST GIVE IN AND STOP PLANNING TO LEAVE US.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well heck y'all goina hav to cum to Texas some time now ya hea... Yep we have South Fork and we want your mony.

Congrads on the BC hope you have lots of fun, now don't just let it set, jump up and come see us..

BC

Speedy

Malcolm & Val,

Congrats on your new BC! You're going to love it! We have for close to a year now.

Aren't Michael and Kelly a hoot? We met them as well in AL (Capital City RV Park) last Thanksgiving and have been friends ever since. We have been to two rallies and made new friends and met tons of great people; never thought that just buying a great camper and joining a owners club would have such great benefits.

As it gets colder up here in Minnesota don't you know we'll start looking at heading down you way. Rana and I look forward to meeting you both.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Kelly,
Thank you so much. We think you and Michael are the best also.
Notes from the secret Alabama meeting.............WE DECIDED WE CAN'T LET YOU LEAVE ALABAMA..........YOU HAVE TO STAY.......WE VOTED SO JUST GIVE IN AND STOP PLANNING TO LEAVE US.

Nita - I'm sure we'll be back in the area - can't miss out on ALL of Hogan's great rally's! Plus...we'll have to check on Wayne's 'mamanem'!

GETnBYE

Nita - I'm sure we'll be back in the area - can't miss out on ALL of Hogan's great rally's! Plus...we'll have to check on Wayne's 'mamanem'!

You are to funny. Can't wait to get to see you both again soon. I will keep up with you on your blog.

MCTalley

Thanks for all the greetings. We're looking forward to meeting a lot of other Heartland owners (and others as well, of course) in our travels. We still kinda have to pinch ourselves to make sure we aren't just dreaming that we have a huge 40' travel trailer after camping in a tent for so many years.

I'm sure my grandparents, who traveled in their Airstream trailer for 26 years (1970-1996) and went to numerous regional and national WBCCI rallies, are both smiling at us from up above.