Loading Polaris in Road Warrior Garage?

johnston

I have a 2012 305RW, and didn't think about this till we were looking to by a Polaris to put in the Garage. Has anybody removed the top bunk completly to get the bottom bench/bed to go higher so you can could fit a polaris in there?

Thank you ...any input would be helpful

John

ZAZ

Polaris what?....side by side, dirt bike, sled, quad...?????. Anyways you should have lots of room and I have double bed bunk in my cyclone garage and I can put my golf cart and motor bike in there with no probs. Take a tape measure and see what you have for height.

sdrubrecht

We had to remove the top bunk to fit our Tyrex. Trailer is at storage so i cant measure it right away, but we fit with several inches to spare after the removal. It was several years ago so I dont quite remember the exact process. I do remember that it was fairly fast and easy, just looked at it and took it apart. Good luck. Enjoy your RW, we love our Cyclone.

scottyb

I had the same consideration with my 4010 Mule when I was buying my Cyclone. My Mule is 74" but my Cyclone has 78" clearance to the lower bunk bracket. I thought I had plenty of room since my garage is supposed to be 12' and my Mule is 10' 10". Well to my surprise, my 12' garage only has 11' inside clearance from the sliding door to the screen door at the back of the garage. I litterally have about 1" front and back of the Mule. I hope your Polaris is not one of those tandem axle 4 seaters. They are a good 18" longer than my Mule. I parked beside one of them recently.

I just searched and saw your Polaris. Shows about 8' 6" long. You should have no problem with length.

Last edited:

johnston

got an update sorry it took so long. I was able to remove the top bunk and then repositioned the bottom bed up. this gave me 74 inch's now. no problem Puting my Polaris side by side inside now.:)

thanks to all for commitsmets!!!

Ric_Flair

I guess I need to measure the height again with both beds raised to see if my 4010 mule will fit in my RW415. I know it fits lenghtwise with 3-4in clearance front and back. Anyone have this info handy?