Pin Cover

Appleguy

Picking up a new 30c in a few weeks ans have a question regarding whether or not the hitch pin has a cover. Dealer doesn't think so but we have seen several videos of 2013 30C's that have them. anybody know for sure??

danemayer

Hi Appleguy,

Congratulations on your 30c purchase and welcome to the Heartland Family, and to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

The ABS Pinbox Cover seems to be standard on Bighorns, but is an option on Landmarks. On the Road Warrior, it isn't listed as either standard or as an option. Curious.

You might have to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 to find out. If it's an unlisted option, you may still have time to modify your order.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dan is correct....but..a word of advise. If you do get one and you install an aftermarket pin box to stop chucking. You might have to modify it to fit. I do understand that HL offers a Mor/Ryde hitch and (I think) a Trailer Aire as an option and the cover does fit those. BTW, most people do at some point change the pin box to some brand of cushioned type. You might even have HL install one at the factory on your order. I have a Mor/Ryde and love it.