Mystery Switches

shanedana

Our 2008 Big Country 3250TS has 3 switches on the inside wall as you enter the bedroom. The top switch operates the over head light. The 2 switches, which are side by side, and are located below the top single switch are a mystery to us. Can anyone tell us what these two switches are for??? We just got the rig 2 weeks ago and love it so far!!

danemayer

Hi shanedana,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with a great community of people who are willing to share information and help one another.

The extra two switches may be to turn on the bedroom speakers. Try turning on the radio or play a CD on the living room surround sound and then test the switches.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Shanedana, glad to see you over here! Good luck with the Big Country.

Bob Vaughn

Perhaps you should have the dealer you got it from contact the previous owner maybe it is something they installed? Or it could be for the two lights in the bathroom?

traveler44

I have the same set-up in the 09 Bighorn and the one nearest the hallway is the light and the other two are for the bedroom speakers. I had a bad switch for one of the speakers and Heartland sent me a replacement.