Good Morning!

BretnPam

My wife and I have just joined the Heartland Owners fourm and would like to say hello to everyone. We recently traded our 2007 fifth wheel in on a new Landmark Key Largo. We are obviously very excited. Currently we will be using this as a full time residence while I am working on out of town job's. We have a third companion "Buddy" our two year old Yorkie who will surely apreciate the extra space. Safe travels, BretnPam.

danemayer

Hi BretnPam,

Congratulations on your Key Largo purchase and welcome to the Heartland Family and to the Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of useful information on the forum along with a bunch of friendly people who are willing to share what they've learned to help others.

We have some close friends with the Key Largo and it's a great floorplan. I'm sure you'll find it very comfortable.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
BretnPam, Welcome and congratulations on your new Key Largo! We have been full-timing in our Key Largo for almost 17 months and love it. We have had a few issues here and there but nothing to make us regret our decision. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!! AZ isn't all that far from Fort Collins CO where we will be next weekend for the CO chapter rally. If you can fit it in I'm sure you would be welcome.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...0-2012-to-9-23-2012/page2?p=237223#post237223

wdk450

Cody just told you about the Colorado Rally - Well, actually your OWN Chapter of the Heartland Owners Group, the officially named "Nevada-Arizona" Chapter (often referred to as the "Nevada" chapter) is having a rally on the weekend of October 19th in nearby Las Vegas. Here is the link from the right side of the portal page where all of the rallies are listed:
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-10-19-2012-to-10-21-2012?p=245034#post245034

BretnPam

Thanks for the invite. We are waiting for the dealer to fix a few things identified in the walk thru but maybe next time!

Hello to all:) we just bought a new Elkridge and would like to say hello. We are full timers and workampers so we travel everywhere. Currently working in Montana at a great rv campground close to the battlefield.

jimtoo

Hi rockhounders,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new rv. When you get a chance attend a rally in your area and meet lots of other Heartlanders.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello rockhounders and welcome to the Heartland Family.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jbeletti

My wife and I have just joined the Heartland Owners fourm and would like to say hello to everyone. We recently traded our 2007 fifth wheel in on a new Landmark Key Largo. We are obviously very excited. Currently we will be using this as a full time residence while I am working on out of town job's. We have a third companion "Buddy" our two year old Yorkie who will surely apreciate the extra space. Safe travels, BretnPam.

Two year old Yorkie! I mean, welcome to the forum :)

Back to the Yorkie :) We'd love to meet Buddy and his parents. When can you hookup with Heartland owners at a Heartland Owners Club rally? Click the events tab at the top of the screen to see what's going on near where you may be this summer?

Can you work from Indiana for a week or two this June? The biggie. The grand-daddy. Our super-deluxe 2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally will be going on then. It's a must do if it works for your schedule.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners family and consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. Fun times!

utahbrauers

I also just traded in an RV on a 2012 Cyclone 3712CK. Took it to Zion National park this weekend and loved it. I do have one question though. There is a thermostat in the garage area that seems to control nothing. Tried to get the kids some heat back there at night and that thermostat didn't seem to work at all. I have heard rumors that it is for an extra A/C if installed. Anyone with info on this or ideas?

danemayer

I also just traded in an RV on a 2012 Cyclone 3712CK. Took it to Zion National park this weekend and loved it. I do have one question though. There is a thermostat in the garage area that seems to control nothing. Tried to get the kids some heat back there at night and that thermostat didn't seem to work at all. I have heard rumors that it is for an extra A/C if installed. Anyone with info on this or ideas?

Hi utahbrauers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your new Cyclone.

Do you have a Fantastic Fan in the garage? The thermostat might be to control the fan. That's how our living room fan works. If you set it to 75 and temps get to 76, the fan cover opens and the fan starts running.

ParkIt

Welcome to all the new folks, good to see some full time Workampers as I've got 2 more weeks and I'll be in the same as well :)

The thermostat, is it digital or the kind with a lever on the top? If its the latter sometimes you have to "zero it out" meaning pushing it to the lowest setting then back up until you hear the spring inside click. If we run out of propane I have to do that or it won't come on at all, its one of a few things I'll be changing to take the guess work out of it.

utahbrauers

The dealer is telling me that it is for a 2nd A/C that I could have installed. I do have the Fantastic fan in the garage but the thermostat doesn't seem to do anything with it. So I am inclined to believe the 2nd A/C, though that seems weird. As far as the fan goes, doesn't seem to work on auto at all. Guess it's to the dealer for them to figure out.

wdk450

The dealer is telling me that it is for a 2nd A/C that I could have installed. I do have the Fantastic fan in the garage but the thermostat doesn't seem to do anything with it. So I am inclined to believe the 2nd A/C, though that seems weird. As far as the fan goes, doesn't seem to work on auto at all. Guess it's to the dealer for them to figure out.

These fans have switches on the fan housing, along with the thermostat switch on the wall. The switch may be turned off. Also, you should be able to locate a fuse on the 12 volt DC fuse panel for the fan.