Good Replacement Speakers at Good Price

evolvingpowercat

I purcahsed a used 2011 Heartland Edge this summer, the original 5 1/4 Jensen speakers were already failing making a crackling noise whenever there was any bass in the material being played, even without being set very loud.

I replaced them with Pyle PLMR52 Marine Coaxial Speakers - exact fit, sound better than the originals, and only $ 21 from Parts Express a great Ohio company that ships fast. Don't pay $ 60 for replacement speakers from Camping World! The same speaker comes in black, too depending on what was used on yours.

IMG_0163.jpg

Last edited:

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the tip...good 5.25's are difficult to find. I replaced ours with the stock Jensen and they work great our needs. The Jensens I had to mailorder but it looks like you can get the Pyle Hydra's at Best Buys!

caissiel

My Jensens were also not lasting and i bought 4 and now have 2 spares.

When I washed the trailer last week they sounded scratchy and later had great sound. I feel I was damaging the Jensens with water spray. New ones seam to be tuffer.

I am not sure but I think they are Pyle speaker I am using.

Sent from my GT-S5660M using Tapatalk 2

RonDay

Just replaced the outside speakers on my Big Country this afternoon. Jensens have always had static and could not use them. I replaced them with Boss Marine MR50W speakers from Amazon. Work great so far and its now a pleasure to sit outside and listen to music. Ron Day

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
You can get them from Amazon with free super saver shipping for almost the same amount.