Bubbles in fiberglass

Lawnlord

What can be done to stop or fix the bubbles on the sides of my lakeside 321bhdd people are asking me what's going on its that noticeable 2011

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Not knowing what model of HL a Lakeside is. I would take pictures and email them the HL service with a short note on what is happeneing. Make sure you include your VIN#.

Lawnlord

I tried taking pictures before and you really couldn't see it but now that I have more bubbles I'll try again and how do you post them?

danemayer

When you press the button to Reply to Thread, above the area where you type are some controls for text size, font, Bold, etc. To the right are some additional icons. If you hover the mouse over the 3rd from the right, you'll see it says "Insert Image." Click that and a new dialog box will open. Browse your computer to find the photo(s), and then press Upload File(s).

wrgrs50s

It looks like water intrusion (I saw this on a friend's trailer). Look at the caulking on the window and above each area that is bubbling. Tha smallest hole or area where the caulk has slightly pulled away can let water and condensation in. If that's the case, recaulk before it gets worse.

Lawnlord

I notice the bubbles a little after a year old and showed it to the dealer while my rv was getting repaired at Leo's in Crofton Md and they kinda blew me off so that's why I'm trying to find out how to stop it and fix it

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I would only seal the top and sides of the windows. Not the bottom.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2