New to the club

raemoore

Hello everyone

Just bought first Heartland Northtrail and Dealer mentioned this site. I just joined yesterday and am getting great advice. Have camped for years with different older rvs. this is my first brand new one and the first with new husband. Now to my question I Joined the club yesterday but do I need to do anything else to join the Colorado chapter. Having some trouble figuring everything out on the site. Sometimes I'm a slow learner.:D Thanks in advance for the help.

Rae & Tim(new husband)

jbeletti

Rae and Tim,

Welcome to the Heartland family and welcome to the Heartland Owners Club.

If you've completed your club application and selected Colorado there, then you are all set. You will receive your club kit/badges very soon and you will start hearing from Bob Wengler, our CO chapter leader.

Is there any chance you can join the CO for their chapter rally coming up next week in Fort Collins? Follow that link to learn more.

Enjoy your Heartland and continue to use this forum as a resource.

Jim

pegmikef

Welcome to the North Trail family. I am always glad to see new North Trail owners join the forum.

rjr6150

Rae & Tim
We would love to have you join us next weekend at Ft Collins for the rally. Any questions call me 970-580-1220. Also welcome to the HL family.

raemoore

I wish we could but have already planned first outing to St Vrain state park for my sons birthday. Lots of friends coming to join us. We Will definitly be at the next one and look forward to meeting everyone. Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly.

Rae

oldmannj

Welcome to the Heartland family. I hope you feel as welcomed as I have since joining the club recently. Congratulations on the new Northtrail, I'm sure there's many happy memories with it in your future. Lastly I have to ask is there a harley davidson hiding in the garage??? If not there should be.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Raemoore congrats on the new Northtrail and to the Heartland family. Just keep an eye on the portal page and choose one of the rallies that are near you. You'll have a ball!