thinking of buying a Sundance

batj

****, I am thinking about buying a 2008 Sundance 3300 SK. I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what is included in the "Sundance Package". Thank you

jimtoo

Hi batj,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure we will have some other members with Sundance's to help with your questions soon. This link to Heartland RVs web site for the Sundance line.

Enjoy the forum and ask your questions.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
batj,

Welcome to the forum!

You can request a brochure on the Heartland website, even download or view online, which may list the packages.

But, you may want to call Heartland Customer Service and ask for a Sundance brand rep, to find out what the packages include. We just saw a "new and improved" 2013 Sundance 5ver at the Dallas RV show. I was very impressed! They now have more color on the exterior (including a painted front cap), and a lot of nice features that appear to be upgrades throughout the interior.

What does this mean? Well, if you like the look of an early 2012 Sundance, you might get a good deal on an in-stock model. However, if you like the new features more, the new models are probably rolling off the assembly line now, and you can even order one to your liking.

Good luck in your search!

Erika