Apollo Halftime Oven (Replacement and parts)

madigand

After my Halftime died; I contacted Midwest Sales. They told me no longer selling them or carrying parts. I took to appliance repair shop and they told me unrepairable due to parts no longer available. Browsed web looking for a replacement built-in oven to fit the existing cabinet and all I could find was 30" wide (too big :mad:) I stumbled onto the following web site (WWW.HALFTIMEOVENS.COM). Talked to Mike of Apollo Microwave Ovens and he stated he could modify an existing Apollo Counter Oven (with the fan, ductwork and trim kit) and ship it to me for $399. //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.png After checking out company and seeing the new 4X Oven, I contacted Mike the next day and asked if the 4X would fit in my original opening. He said it would and would cost $439 (including shipping) and should receive it in 7 - 10 days. I placed the order today.

I will post after I install and try out new oven

Rob_Fla

Looking forward to update, pictures and how well it fits in the original opening and how well works after the install

madigand

4X MW/Convection Oven came in. It has a 15 amp plug, but they included 20 amp to 15 amp adapter, so did not need to change out receptacle. It slides right in to the same base mounting tray. They shipped new tray and trim kit (larger trim kit needed). Works great. Best thing is no more push button to open door. Has a handle and pull it to open. 4X comes with grill rack and has some new functions (Grill button, Cake button, and add time button that is the power level selection in microwave function). I really enjoy it and MW seem to have more power (boils 2 cups of water under 3 minutes).