Anyone have trouble with seat tech euro leather chair?

Codah

We have a 2011 Sundance 3100ES. It included two Seat Tech Euro Leather chairs and ottoman's. One of the chairs broke where a metal bracket is attached to the outside U-shaped black wood (laminate?) frame. I tried to order the piece that broke but was told that I need to order a new chair. The problem is that I can't get the same chair - they only sell a different leather euro chair with a wood grain look (ours is black). Also, the new ones have a differnt type of base so it would look completely different. The company said my warranty is expired so they wouldn't do anything about it. Dealer called the manufacturer and was told the same - that I can't get the part or the same chair. Does anyone else have a similar problem. Hard to believe that the chair only lasted about 15 times.

Netem

If it is a piece that can be replaced I would either make it or have it made. The only problem I've had with my Euro chairs is some of the screws have came loose and I just tightened them and no more problems.

Codah

Update - I sent an email to Heartland and asked if they could help get replacement parts. I just received an email from Heartland that says they worked with Seat Tec and they are sending us a replacement. We are very pleased with the excellent customer service that we received from both Seat-Tec and Heartland. Since Heatland went out of your way we want to say THANKS for the Outstanding Customer Service! Please let Matt know how much his efforts are appreciated. -Al