Prospective 300C or 3010 owner

FLCapt

I've been looking at the Cyclones on line- as there are no dealers anywhere near me, and the ones that are within a days drive don't have any on their lots. But they will be glad to order one for me! I won't buy without seeing one in person. I have a Dodge 3500 Single rear wheel, so the smaller Cyclones seem to be the ticket. I really like the floorplan and nose of the 300C. My question is, is the 300C available with washer/ dryer hookups? I know the 3010 is, but the better towing capabilities of the 300C really appeal to me. I will have to be careful with my pin weight with either one of these 5'rs. Also, does anyone have experience with the Reese Goose Box on either one of these models? My wife is really concerned about the washer/ dryer thing though- so I guess I need to know that first! Thanks, Tim

jimtoo

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed..

I don't know the answer to your question, but some of our other Cyclone owners will jump in soon. If you do not hear for sure, I would call Heartland Customer Service and ask for the Cyclone area. 877-262-8032.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Urban350

My 300C has no provisions for a washer drier hook-up. The only place I could see putting them would be in the garage and maybe Heartland could plumb that on a special order. There is no place that I could see putting them in the rest of the trailer.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
There are not any washer / dryer hook ups on the 300C due to plumbing issues.

FLCapt

There are not any washer / dryer hook ups on the 300C due to plumbing issues.

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that, I guess I'll focus on the 3010, or other brands in that range. If I could actually see one in person, I could probably figure out a way to plumb a washer/ dryer into the garage somehow. Thanks for the replys.

jimtoo

After looking at the floor plan for the 300C it looks like it would not be to hard to put one in. Tie into water under the sink, run under cabinets, fridge through the wall, put the washer, dryer in the corner. Run drain line to outside and just hookup a separate drain hose when using the washer.

You might check with Heartland for a dealer that has one in stock near you.

Jim M

VAbow

I think your 3500 would be fine. My 3010 is around 2300 lbs and is working great with my SRW 2500 chevy. It pulls great down the road.

TXTiger

Most campgrounds have a laundry. The washer/dryer create a lot of unnecessary weight. The washer also uses a lot of your fresh water supply and fills the grey tank quicker. But then again if you are in a campground you would likely be hooked up to city water and have a sewer connection, so it is really a mater of extra weight.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I have been considering putting a Washer/Drier in our 300c in the bedroom. Next to the bathroom under where the TV would mount to the wall. This would be used for when we are at the ATV/UTV parks. As the Washer would just drain to the the ground and not fill the Gray Tank. No reason for it. I would only hook up cold water to the unit. But again I wont do it until I find a need to do this. My garage is completely consumed by the RZR so it wont work in there.

IF you end up with the 300C, I would dump the Towmax tires right away. Matter of fact try and work a deal with Heartland if you have to order it. They put the Goodyear G614 on the Landmark line so they have access to good tires. They may work with you if you order.

porthole

Retired
The RV combo washer uses a max of 7 gallons. And it does not drain on the ground! That is grey water and needs to go into a tank.

iPhone using Tapatalk