Warranty Work At Heartland Facility. How is this process for a dummy like me.

orlstgo

Hello: I wanted to ask for anyone who had their unit repaired or serviced at Heartland's facility in Indiana. My unit needs some repair ( I have a post about that) and initially the dealer that process the warranty claim told me to deliver the unit any time between October 2012 to April 2013. They will call Heartland and schedule the pickup. I did spoke with Ryan at Heartland to get an overview of what needs to be done.
Few weeks ago, I got a call from the dealer asking me to send the release form for Heartland so they can scheduled the pick up. Today I called and th person who was working on my claim quit. The person who is now in charge said that Heartland will call me to schedule the pick up , not them. So I wrote an email to check on that again, but I have not heard anything yet.
So right now, I am quite confused about what I need to do, either wait for Heartland to contact me to set a pick up date, or to deliver the unit to the dealer and they schedule the pick up.
Beside my repairs involved delamination. The two side walls and the front wall are getting worst. Anyone had a similar issue repair? How long it took?
Thanks for anyone advice. I have been trying to be on the positive side, but I am just starting to get so frustrated with all this.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Today I called and th person who was working on my claim quit. The person who is now in charge said that Heartland will call me to schedule the pick up , not them. So I wrote an email to check on that again, but I have not heard anything yet.
So right now, I am quite confused about what I need to do, either wait for Heartland to contact me to set a pick up date, or to deliver the unit to the dealer and they schedule the pick up.
orlstgo, Give Heartland a couple days to contact you. Last week there was a huge RV show going on in PA and many manufacturers are busy finishing up with that show. I would wait till Monday or Tuesday to call Heartland. Have your VIN handy and ask for the service person for your area.