simple light bulbs!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Went to an event pushing electric heaters and found the most amazing item! There are heaters that are infared which I DO NOT care for at all, then there are space heaters and well they are simple junk. I did come across a rather expensive halogen (sp?) heater that uses 3 special 650 watt bulbs set in a beautiful coffee table design and well we found a floor model for 1/2 price at $450.00 and wow......never will be without it!!!! We use our 5er heat to get it up to about 72 degrees and then turn on the electric heater and it keeps it there all night! It not only keeps the rig warm it is a coffee table for us to use while watching tv or entertaining. Look into the 3 light system (very expensive but very worth every single penny)

evolvingpowercat

I recommend the Holmes 1 Touch, under $ 30. Its a 110 Volt electric heater with thermostat, has high and low settings, and is VERY quiet and is VERY small. Buy two if you have a 5th wheel. One does the trick in my Edge. Heat using the RV park's electricity and save your propane ! The low setting is nice if you find that other loads on the same circuit you plug the heater into cause the circuit breaker to trip.

81PcFRmbPES._SL1500_.jpg

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We bought one of these Lasko heaters after seeing one in our dentist's waiting area. Warmed the area nicely. Works great in the rig, when we place it in the corner of the kitchen counter/entertainment slide and set it to low. I used it last winter in my den to take the chill out when the temps dropped (room at the end of a long duct run).

I may run a dedicated 20A circuit back to that area of the rig, just for the heater, though. Seems like all of the useable outlets on that side of the rig are on the same 15A breaker.

http://www.laskoproducts.com/remote-control-ceramic-heater-with-digital-display-model-755320/

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We bought one of these Lasko heaters after seeing one in our dentist's waiting area. Warmed the area nicely. Works great in the rig, when we place it in the corner of the kitchen counter/entertainment slide and set it to low. I used it last winter in my den to take the chill out when the temps dropped (room at the end of a long duct run).

I may run a dedicated 20A circuit back to that area of the rig, just for the heater, though. Seems like all of the useable outlets on that side of the rig are on the same 15A breaker.

http://www.laskoproducts.com/remote-control-ceramic-heater-with-digital-display-model-755320/
We have a similar Lasko without the remote. We use it in the LR for normal use. For sleeping, we put it in the kitchen pointing up to the BR. Quiet and effective.