A/m & F/m ?

Mariposa

I could us some help. A/M & F/M radio is part of the DVD player. Every thing came hook up. Most of the wires in the back seem to go to the TV. With no radio stations coming in I found no antenna for A/M or F/M. Is there one? What is the TV type antenna connection in the wall behind the DVD player? Is there a place to hook an antenna on the back of the DVD palyer? The TV, some cable and over the air, and DVD player all seem to work. We do like to listen to the radio once in a while.
Bob

Pulltab

There should be a place for one of those wire antenna's if nothing else. Ours has the antenna connection on the back for one.

My Sundance came with a Coby DVD/FM radio player. The FM antenna jack on the back of the Coby is a European style TV jack called a PAL plug. Radio Shack sells an adapter to convert the PAL jack to a female F-connector. This allowed me to connect the the Batwing TV antenna through a two set coupler directly to the Coby FM antenna input.

I replaced my Coby unit with a Philips and found it also used a PAL connector for the FM antenna jack. Apparently, these connectors are quite common on compact home theater units.

- Jack