300c garage refrigerator

Hello! We are tweaking the order of a 300c and are wondering if anyone has comments about the garage refrigerator? We are thinking it might be a good purchase for beverage storage but with the smaller 10' garage we want to ensure it doesn't get in the way of toys.

Thanks fit any feedback!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Melissa, is this an optional fridge from Heartland? Consider a small store bought fridge to fit your needs. You might save a few $$$. You really need to check the dimensions to determine what will fit. All the toys aren't the same size.:cool:

ILH

We have a 10' garage on our rig - on our last trip we picked up an inexpensive fridge from Walmart for $58 - great for sodas and beer. However, I still haven't decided if I like it better in the basement or the garage.

I have to agree that a cheaper, small refrigerator from Walmart would be less expensive and easier to replace, if necessary. I would, however, really like to install a "keg-o-rator" in the garage of our 2012 300C. Now, that would be the finishing touch to the "man-cave!"

71stang99

I put one in from day one in my garage, it works great especially when my main refer crashed during the summer and needed repair. I took over a month to'fix' under warrenty and even then only worked okay once the temps started to cool off in Vegas. I think the main unit is way too small but with the garage space it works out.