Electric rear stabilizers

theroes

My Stabilizers stop working when we got home Sunday. Pulled the switch apart and found no power to the switch. Found the manual on this site and they talk about 6a reset breaker and a 20 A fuse. where are they located? I looked through the fuse box by the door, nothing. Looked up front by the battery and found one 30 A inline that checked good. Some help please? I have an e-mail in with Brandon at heartland but know response yet. I don't want to have to take it to the dealer for a fuse, I have owned it two months and already hate the electric stabilizers.

Dave

jnbhobe

Look by the battery for a breaker and fuse by the battery or where the wires come out for the jacks.

danemayer

Hi David,

The reset breaker is probably on the buss bar near the battery. It should be an auto-reset 12V circuit breaker. From past posts, I think the fuse is probably located near the stabilizer motor. If you have no power to the switch, I would think the problem is between the battery and the switch. I'd check for voltage at the buss bar next. I've attached a couple of pictures to help. Your buss bar may not look exactly like this, but it should be similar. The circuit breaker shown is a manual reset type, but again is similar. The pdf file shows the likely layout of the circuit breakers.

Attachments

• circuitbreaker.jpg
    circuitbreaker.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 58
  • circuit breaker reset.jpg
    circuit breaker reset.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Buss_Bar_for_LM-BH-BC.pdf
    694.4 KB · Views: 21

theroes

Thanks Dan! I checked the voltage at the bus bar the other day and that was good. As far as the other fuse it must be hidden in the undercarage somewhere. Thank you for the info, I will look over the busbar again.

Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
When I pulled my stabilizer motor to rebuild it, I took the wires off at the switch. No fuse was found. If they hid it in the underbelly, then it's a big black mark for HL. Personally, I think the fuse is a myth.