Could have sold 6 MPGs from our driveway

So we brought our used MPG 185 home in mid May of this year and every other weekend it was in a campground till Labor Day. Gotta say we've really enjoyed it (the dog would like a larger couch for its bed). Without exception every week it sat in our driveway we gave at least one tour from a curious passerby. I coulda sold six of them.
Heartland can contact us through the forum for driveway use information.

MountainTop

We've had numerous times when someone actually followed us to a stop or pulled in to a gas station while we were fueling just to ask about our MPG. We've given a few on-the-spot tours too. I always hate to explain that Heartland doesn't make them anymore, though we always add that used ones are out there.

kb0zke

I've got a 2011 181 for sale. It has been posted here and two other sites for about a month with NO takers. I'll soon be taking it to the dealer for annual service, winterizing, and consignment. Send some of those interested people my way.

Wish you best of luck selling it. If you still have it next spring and have a trip planned to Yellowstone or Galcier drop it off in my driveway on your way back home.
We might just get it sold.

kb0zke

Funny you should mention that. Our daughter lives only a couple of hours from Yellowstone and wants us to come out - and bring her dog. Not sure how that will work.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
So we brought our used MPG 185 home in mid May of this year and every other weekend it was in a campground till Labor Day. Gotta say we've really enjoyed it (the dog would like a larger couch for its bed). Without exception every week it sat in our driveway we gave at least one tour from a curious passerby. I coulda sold six of them.
Heartland can contact us through the forum for driveway use information.

We'd love to see it at one of our rallies!!!:cool: give some thought to joining the Heartland Owners Club and showing it off at some rallies next year. BTW you are welcome whether you join or not.

Last edited:

Tumblebug

David has been an HOC member for two years. There were 2 MPG's at our MO rally in 2011. His and mine . There was one MPG at our MO 2012 rally. You will have to come to the flat lands sometime!