Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 35 - Full hook-up, 30 amps only
  • Site fee: 44.75 (tax included) per night (cash, credit or debit cards - no cheques)
  • Club Member Event fee: $10.00/person
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00/person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 6/15/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00PM

• Event Leader: rfournelle(click to contact)

Additional Info:
This event will take place the weekend before the National rally in Goshen.

You can reserve beginning March 01st. Reserve directly with Valerie Lucier at 1-800-994-9699 (ext 11) or email info@wildwoodgolfandrvresort.com. Mention the Heartland rally for the special rate. Payment is not required to reserve your site and you may cancel at any time. If you are planning on arriving early or staying an extra day, the special rate will be honoured.

Once you have made your reservation please send an email to Bob Fournelle (rfournelle@rogers.com) with your planned arrival and departure dates. Furthermore, at time of booking, the rally fee should be paid by email transfer to rfournelle@rogers.com or by cheque mailed to:

Robert Fournelle
6823 Farmstead Ridge
North Gower, Ontario
K0A2T0

We have arranged for a special price for those who wish to play golf. The costs are:
- Green fees $20.50/person (tax included)
- Cart rental $12.00/person (tax included)

The preliminary agenda for the rally is:

Thursday, June 13[SUP]th[/SUP]

Friday, June 14[SUP]th[/SUP]

• Registration (All Day)
  • “Meet & Greet” Welcome Dinner (Boston Pizza) @ 6:00 p.m. in the Rally Hall (provided by the Ontario Chapter)

Saturday, June 15[SUP]th[/SUP]

• 8:30 a.m. – Coffee
  • 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. “Trailer Talk”
  • 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. “Swap & Sell”
  • 10:00 a.m. – Noon “Show & Tell” (RV Open House)
  • 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. @ Walkerville Brewery - Cost $5/person includes beer samples (link: http://walkervillebrewery.com/Tour.html)
  • Dealer Display @ 3:30 p.m. (tentative)
  • Potluck Dinner @ 6:00 p.m. at the Rally Hall (Please bring your own plates/utensils and drinks!) - 50/50 draw & door prizes for all members

NOTE: Campfires will be held Friday and Saturday evenings, weather and campground permitting.

Sunday, June 16[SUP]th[/SUP]

• Father’s Day Breakfast at Wildwood Golf & RV Resort (Kandys Pub & Grill) (provided by the Ontario Chapter)
  • Farewells to those heading home or onward to Goshen, Indiana!

For those leaving on Monday…..

• Serenity Lavender Tour @ 1:00 p.m (link: http://www.serenitylavender.com/)
  • Golf @ 11:00 a.m. (tentative)
  • Hot Dog/Hamburger BBQ @ 6:00 p.m. sponsored by Chapter Leaders Bob & Christine

Tentative List of Attendees

1. Don & Shirley Benedict
  2. Doug & Jean Carr
  3. Murray & Chris Caughy
  4. Don & Janina Ewart
  5. Bob & Christine Fournelle
  6. Dave & Lyne Hallett
  7. Tim & Jean Mai
  8. Dale & Alice Smith
  9. Charlie & Jane Thibideau
  10. Mike & Donna Tinklin
  11. Wayne & Gayle Wilson
  12. John & Dianne Yeo
  13. Ray & Donna Woolley
  14. Jack & Barb Gammon
  15. Sue Pastorius and Jim Bissonnette
  16. Gene & Carol Brosseau
  17. Fred & Joanne Wilcke
  18. Bert & Shirley Spoelstra
  19. Brian & Jocelyne Lalonde
  20. Karen Young & William Parent
  21. John & Debbie Laliberte

Last edited:

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Bob
Count Gayle and I in for the rally.
Safe travels!
Wayne and Gayle

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
bob......donna and i will be there for sure. keep us advised of any deposit requirements. looking forward to the rally and then onto goshen!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi everyone,

We realize that the Ontario Chapter rally is still a ways off and probably not on your mind especially since we are entering the Christmas season.

We have heard from many members who indicated they plan to attend the rally. We would like to gauge the interest of all members and get a sense of how many of you are planning to attend.

We would appreciate if you could post in this thread your intention to attend. Remember, this is not a commitment on your part but simply an expression of interest.

We hope that those members going south for the winter have arrived safely at their destination and are enjoying the warm temperatures. Here in Ontario, the colder weather has moved in with many areas getting a fair amount of snow already.

Thank you and hope to see you all at the rally.

bimmy

Hi Bob keep me posted on this am close By May have time to camp lol Would be nice If I can hook up Thanks Bimmy

Last edited:

mrhypnosis

MrHypnosis (Dave & Lyne)
Hi Bob & Christine,
Lyne & I are planning to go to the rally and then on to Goshen the following week where I will be doing my comedy hypnosis show again.
Thanks,
Dave

righttime

Hi Folks

Solange and I will be there. We are currently in Casa Grande, Arizona. Weather is fantastic.

Neil and Solange

Dale Smith

Hello Bob,

Please count Alice and myself in for the MacGregor rally.

We also expect to have our tagalong brother and sister-in-law, Mike and Cathy Jansen, with us for the weekend. Of course many of the people I've met them at a couple of previous rallies.

We need to keep inviting them until we get them into a heartland product!

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Dale

Dale and Alice Smith

119 Quail Run Drive
SS 3
Dorchester Ontario
Canada
N0L 1G3

Dale's Cell Phone 519-269-3971

Alice's Cell Phone 519-870-5295

E-mail address adkj5455@rogers.com

This document prepared with the assistance of Dragon Speech Recognition Software.

Dale Smith

Hello Neil and Solange,

We will leave for Arizona And the Great City of Casa Grande, on the 14th or 15th of December and will arrive in our Park around Christmas day.

We Are in Fiesta Grande RV resort just off East Florence Boulevard on site number 441.

I hope we get a chance to catch up with each other this winter!

Dale

Dale and Alice Smith

119 Quail Run Drive
SS 3
Dorchester Ontario
Canada
N0L 1G3

Dale's Cell Phone 519-269-3971

Alice's Cell Phone 519-870-5295

E-mail address adkj5455@rogers.com

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hi Bob & Christine,
Lyne & I are planning to go to the rally and then on to Goshen the following week where I will be doing my comedy hypnosis show again.
Thanks,
Dave

and just so you know mr hypnosis i will be a spectator this time. my turn to laugh at someone.....lol!

Willym

Greetings from sunny Texas!

Sorry, but we won't be coming. We'll be touring Europe in a motorhome, and won't be back in Canada until later in the the month.

jdmeca

hi folks Jean and I plan to attend , we are now in Teralingua. texas and the weather is fantastic.

Jean and Doug Carr
Member #2288
2011 Big Country
2010 Ford 3500HD

DavidIley

Sara and I are planning to attend both events.
We are back in Ottawa for Christmas and then off to Mission, TX where we will be embedded for three months. Get to play hockey three times a week.
Travelled in the fall to Boston and Cape Cod for two weeks. Just returned from three weeks down to Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, AL. Left the trailer in Fort Payne, AL at Will's Creek RV park. Owner operated park and part of the Passport America system, ie, $17/night. Will pick up trailer en-route to Texas. Would like to get over to Big Bend and Teralingua but hockey schedule will keep me close to Mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.