PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Pages : [1] 2

Nabo
09-26-2012, 07:05 PM
255 Fairview Dr, Crossville, TN 38571

Venue:
------------------------------

Spring Lake RV Resort
255 Fairview Dr
Crossville, TN 38571
www.springlakervtn.com (http://www.springlakervtn.com)
Toll Fee number: 877-707-1414
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $0
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $0

Details:

Number of sites held: 25 We have had a couple of cancellations so if you would like to come, please contact us. The wait list is on page 24, post #234. (Cancellation policy - 48 hours prior to your arrival date)
Site fee: $$26 (off lake sites); $29 (on lake sites) per night. Please let us know when you make your reservation with the site #.
Club Member Event fee: $0
Non-Club Member fee: $20.00 (payable to the chapter leaders; refunded if joining the Heartland Owners Club during the Rally)
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 9/7/2013
Potluck time: TBA

Event Leader: Nabo(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=4998)

Additional Info:

Come to the beautiful Cumberland Mountains for a weekend of fun and relaxation.
Stay tuned as special events are planned.

For those that are arriving early, would anyone like to play a round of golf - Tee times have been set up for Thursday morning (8:36, 8:45) at Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountains Golf Course.

Nathan Mathis

Dick Bernard (might need a sub)

Lou Dick

Mike Walker
Malcolm Talley
Wayne Cooper

Pre-Rally Activities

Thursday afternoon - Golf
Friday - Open House and Lunch at the Beletti's Home, The Gardens, An RV Community tour
Time: 11:30 to 1:30 Map & Directions (click here (//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=23270&d=1361854303))
Please carpool
Parking - Park in the open lots on either side of the Beletti's home.
Bring chair/s

Rally Event
Friday:
Meet-N-Greet - 6:00 pm in the clubhouse - bring an appetizer or finger food to share. Plates, utensels, and napkins will be provided. Also bring your favorite beverage.
Saturday - 8-9:30 am continental breakfast (clubhouse); 10-2 - display of new Ram Truck by Jim Cogdill Dodge; 10-12 am Mary Kaye display by Nancy Beletti site #44; Cumberland County Playhouse ​- Ring Of Fire - A musical story of Johnny Cash, told through his songs from his Arkansas roots to worldwide stardom as the iconic "Man in Black". Time 2:30 pm (abt 2.5 hr show). Cost group rate (15 or more) $23 per person. See post #172 on page 18 for more information & Payment info. Payment must be received on or by August 15th. Make check out to Byrd Mathis; mail to: 820 Foothills Rd, Lenoir City, TN 37771
Map and Directions (click here (//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=23269&d=1361854303))
Pizza Party - 6:00 pm in the clubhouse; pizzas, salad and dessert as well as the plates and utensils will be provided. Bring your own drinks. Group picture before the meal. Bring your donations for the Avalon Center. To end the evening will be door prizes, followed by a Movie.
Sunday - 8-9 am continental breakfast (clubhouse); 9:15 worship service by Ken Hyde
Rally T-shirts - see post #328 on page 33 for the design and other info. Cost: s-xl $10; 2xl and above $12. If you would like a shirt, orders must be in by August 15th. (if you want to prepay for shirts, you may include payment with the playhouse pymt) Lets wear the tshirts on Saturday for the playhouse folks and everyone for pictures that evening. For those who have purchased, lets wear them on Saturday to the playhouse and for the HL rally picture to be taken Saturday evening.

Name (forum name) site number[subject to change] (P=Cumberland Cty Playhouse)

Nathan & Byrd Mathis (nabo) #38 Tshirts(pd)
Lance & Kem Duguay (lduguay) #37 P(pd) Tshirts
Anita & Wayne Cooper (GETnBYE) #42 Tshirts(pd)
Judy & Jerry Winkle (jjwink) #39 P(pd) tshirts
Millie & Tom Combs (ncc1701e) #40 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Carol & Don Kutscher (dfk009) #41 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Joel & Toni Dale (papajoel55) #57 Tshirts (pd)
Dave Yocum/Julie Hancock (davebennington/clubmgr) #35 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti) #44 - Arriving Sep 2 (7 nights) P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Ken & Faye Hyde (krhyde) #47 Tshirts
Eric & Dorothy VanOpstal (Flying Dutchman) #45 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Dick & Fran Bernard (rodbuster) #55 Tshirts
Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks) #58 Tshirts(pd)
Ron & Shelia Brown (ssron) #61 Tshirts
Lou & Bette Dick (lou_and_bette) #53 P(pd) Tshirts
Pete & Marilyn Kildow (wildwolfproducts) #48 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Mike & Ann Walker (mjatwalker) #52 P(pd) Tshirts
Bernie & Judi VerHey (happykraut) #56 Tshirts(pd)

Paul & Sue Alfano (ALF) #27 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)

Joe & Linda Shejbal (8paws) #28 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)

Michael & Kelly Barnett (2psnapod1) #26 P(pd) Tshirts
Ed & Barbara Rauch (brauch) #29 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)

Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck (kwolbeck) #25 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)

Craig & Elsie Roessel (croessel) #19 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)

Malcolm & Valerie Talley (MCT) #21 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Randy & Santha Allen (Randy) #12 Tshirts
​Walter & Linda West (lindaw) # 60 P(pd) Tshirts
Terry & Renee Deal (trdeal) #50 Tshirts
Milton & Kathy Burton (redkat) #59
Doug & Mary Sloan (dougs) #63 Tshirts(pd)
Terrell & Carol Stanley (TandC) # 33 P(pd) ​Tshirts(pd)
Bob & Barb Mansolino (bobemuzzy) #30
Bob & Ceil Raby (blacklabbob) #36
Howard & Kathy Burnette (howardbjr) #64 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Ron & Ann Parrish (navyAZ1) #46 ​P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Joe & Sharon Little (littlejoe1) #43
Herman & Vickie Hoots (herm45) #49 P(pd) Tshirts(pd)
Larry & Sam Bandstra (southernnights) #10

Heartland Gives Back

TN/KY Rally will be doing a community service project for the Heartland Gives Back program. The Avalon Center is a domestic violence and sexual assault program that services 5 counties in Tennessee. The Center provides emergency shelter, advocacy support for victims, community education, prevention education, a 24 hour crisis line, professional counseling for victims, children's programs and crisis intervention. They are excited for our support and have given us a shelter wish list of items that they need. You can find the list on the very first post. Please print it out and consider helping the Center who is helping those that are trying to get away from domestic or family violence.

olcoon
09-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Whoo Hoo, let's all go to Jim's house for the rally!!! :^)

superduty08
09-26-2012, 10:35 PM
We will not be able to make this one as we are booked on our annual stay at Camp On Gulf RV park in Destin FL starting on the 5th. We reserve a beach site every year at that time. I'm really sad to miss one of our chapter rallies. The first two were lots of fun.

GETnBYE
09-26-2012, 11:15 PM
So many rallies, so little time off work. We will also try very hard to make this one, as usual must wait until next year to be able to confirm.

boatto5er
09-27-2012, 07:56 AM

That was the first thought I had when I first saw this :angel:. I think we'll get signed up for this one!

DougAndJudy
09-27-2012, 08:02 AM
We're planning to be in the area around that time. Please sign us up!

Thanks!

JohnDar
09-27-2012, 09:09 AM
We won't attend your rally, but I did want to say that the Crossville area is very nice. We've stayed at the Fairfield Glades resort off Peavine Road a couple of times. A tour of the Oak Ridge facility and Lookout Mountain, near Chattanooga are worth the drive. Keep the ladies away from the quilter shops, though.

Flying Dutchman
09-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Yahoo!! Another rally and we love Crossville, TN. Well Byrd it is penciled on the calendar and we will confirm later on. Sure would be fun to visit Jim B and Nancy, as well as Howard and Kathy as their house should also be done. Now that is what I call "multi (tasking) visiting":cool:

ncc1701e
09-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Count us in.............

Tom & Millie

lduguay
09-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Yep, will have to make this one!! But like others, will have to wait to book.

PLEASE let us know when you post the schedule for the Beletti Castle Guided Tours!!21403

Nabo
09-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Hmmm - think Jim and Nancy will be willing to host a drop-in with a tour of The Gardens. Maybe they can check their calendar (hint hint but no pressure).

jbeletti
09-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey y'all! It's gonna be close but I think we can make this. We will have to leave promptly on Sunday for Hershey though.

Sign us up!

I'll chat with Byrd about doing a tour of our home and see if we want the developer to do anything. For sure, some per-rally fun at our place!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

clubmgr
09-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Wow, I am makin' a unilateral decision: "Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise", we will be there. Puttin' it on my calendar NOW.

lmcclure
09-27-2012, 10:05 PM
The McClure's will be there, we are only 36 miles away from spring Lake when we are back in Tennessee. We have camped there many times and it is a great RV Resort. The big meeting room is only 2 years old and great. See you there.

Flying Dutchman
09-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Just love all these rally's, count us in Byrd to be there. We are also planning Hershey so we may be following a Landmark as it departs Crossville.:cool:

Nabo
09-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Glad that the McClure's, Yocum/Hancock, Flying Dutchmans as well as others are planning on coming and marking their calendars. It really is a nice park. If you want a lake site, ya need to book early cuz they go fast. It also sound like there's going to be a small caravan heading to Hershey.

Jim Beletti and I are working on a plan so stay tune. It's going to be great and a lot of fun too!

lduguay
09-28-2012, 11:35 AM
The deed is done!! We are booked for site 37, Thursday-Sunday.

And due to popular demand, I might just have to bring some special effects along......21426

Nabo
09-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Special effects are always welcomed. Glad to have Lance & Kem on board.

GETnBYE
09-28-2012, 12:54 PM
We are unofficially signing up for this rally, if that is allowed.
They are very nice at this park and have a good cancellation policy in case he can't book the off days next year, so I went ahead and booked site 42.
Excited.

jjwink
09-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Jerry and Judy Winkle will be in site 39 coming in on Thursday Sept 5, departing Sunday 8th. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Nabo
09-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Glad to have the folks from AL coming. Anita/Wayne - plainly understand the work problems but maybe with this much advance notice, things will work out.

It is alway good to have Judy and Jerry. Glad to have ya'll.

ncc1701e
09-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Sorry to tell you guys the bad new, but your property values just went down. They just gave us Site #40 for or itdy bity Sundance, right between all those Big Horns and Big Countrys.

GETnBYE
09-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Sorry to tell you guys the bad new, but your property values just went down. They just gave us Site #40 for or itdy bity Sundance, right between all those Big Horns and Big Countrys.

There are plenty of the Sundance models that make our Big Country look itdy bity.
First one to get out the measuring tape has to wash the dishes, LOL

GETnBYE
09-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Glad to have the folks from AL coming. Anita/Wayne - plainly understand the work problems but maybe with this much advance notice, things will work out.

It is alway good to have Judy and Jerry. Glad to have ya'll.
Thanks for understanding and for the Welcome. With it falling near Labor day, there may be others that grab that week before Wayne can, but he will sure try to get it.
We have been trying to get to some of the TN and/or GA rallies for a while.

Nabo
09-28-2012, 03:42 PM
We are glad the folks from KY have lowered the value of property:rolleyes:. Glad to have ya Tom & Millie.

Nabo
09-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Just heard from Don & Carol Kutscher from Illinois who will be joining us again for another TN/KY Rally. Their comment was that they had so much fun at this year's rally that they want to head back down again. Glad to have ya'll.

Nabo
09-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Hoyt and Mary Maisack from Indiana just contacted us and said they are registered. A rally wouldn't be a rally without Hoyt's popcorn machine. Glad to have ya'll on board.

MaryandSteve
09-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Yes, have popcorn machine will travel. Mary and I will be there on Wednesday the 4th and leaving Monday the 10th. Cant wait to see everyone again. We hade a great time last year and this time it will be Mary's birthday on the 9th. What a great way to spend a birthday.

papajoel55
09-30-2012, 04:12 PM
hello not sure how this works but we would love to sign up for this rally so what or who do we talk to
Joel
also would like to be in the tn. chapter anything i i have to do.

Nabo
09-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Hmmm - birthday party for Mary. That will work!

Joel/Toni - we would love to have ya'll come to the TN/KY Rally, expecially since ya'll are the newest members to the TN/KY state Chapter. The only thing you would need to do is contact the campground (probably will talk to Pat), make your reservation and then just re-post here, or by private message to us, the dates and campsite number that the cg assigns ya. We look forward to hearing from you.

DougAndJudy
09-30-2012, 04:58 PM
We just reserved our spot with the park. We'll be arriving on the 3rd and leaving on the 9th. We asked for a lake site, but forgot to get the number...

Nabo
09-30-2012, 05:57 PM
We are so happy that the state of South Dakota will be represented. Welcome Doug and Judy. Don't worry about the campsite, I will contact the cg tomorrow afternoon and get it.

As of this evening (Sunday), we have 7 different states represented - TN, NC, AL, KY, IL, IN & SD. That's impressive.

papajoel55
10-01-2012, 10:08 AM
we just reserved our site fir the rally it is site 57 cant wait to meet everyone will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 8th toni is still working.
Joel

krhyde
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Ken and Faye Hyde just made out reservations. Arriving on the 3rd and leaving on the 9th. Site #47. See you there.

jbeletti
10-01-2012, 11:16 AM
I just reserved. We'll be on site 44. Still more lake back-ins available. Get you one! I added a campground map at the bottom of post 1.

davebennington
10-01-2012, 12:42 PM
We have made our reservation, will be arriving on the 5th.

dave

Nabo
10-01-2012, 02:33 PM
WOW - glad to have everyone on board - Dave & Julie, Jim & Nancy, Ken & Faye and Joel and Toni. What a well versed group of folks.

Herbiesrig
10-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Add Upper Peninsula of Michigan to your list..Dan and Karen Halvorsen
(herbiesrig) will be in site 34.. Looking forward to Hoyt's popcorn!

Nabo
10-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Fantastic - glad to have the fine state of Michigan represented. Welcome aboard Dan and Karen.

Nabo
10-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey - would any of the early arrivals like to play a round of golf? It would probably be Thursday afternoon in that we are working on another pre-rally activity on Friday.

Flying Dutchman
10-02-2012, 08:29 AM
OK Byrd, make room for some Virginians:eek:. We have booked to arrive 9/5 for 4 nights, and are on site #45. We plan to pull out from there and follow Jim B's cookie crumb trail to Hershey PA. Just wearing down the tread on the tires.

krhyde
10-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey - would any of the early arrivals like to play a round of golf? It would probably be Thursday afternoon in that we are working on another pre-rally activity on Friday.

I would love to play golf. Count me in. Ken

boatto5er
10-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Add one more Virginian. Gus and Debra will be arriving on Sept 5 and leaving on Sept 8 (possibly part of the Hershey caravan?), but may stay over to the 9th. Site #46.

jbeletti
10-02-2012, 09:29 AM
...(possibly part of the Hershey caravan?)...

Roger that! We're pulling out Sunday morning to head towards Hershey. We'll likely stay at the Natural Bridge, VA KOA but we're flexible on that. Then push into the Pine Grove KOA on Monday afternoon. Ooh - I need to get my reservations there!

boatto5er
10-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Roger that! We're pulling out Sunday morning to head towards Hershey. We'll likely stay at the Natural Bridge, VA KOA but we're flexible on that. Then push into the Pine Grove KOA on Monday afternoon. Ooh - I need to get my reservations there!

Good stop over point. We stayed there for an overnight stop coming back from the 2010 Nashville Rally. Would be a good choice.

ncc1701e
10-02-2012, 10:30 AM

My camper never leaves home without golf clubs. Maybe leave the DW but never the clubs. Count me in......

Nabo
10-02-2012, 12:30 PM
So glad to have Eric & Dorothy joining us. It's always fun with them around.

We are tickled pink that Gus and Debra can come. It's been a long time since our paths have crossed and will be good to see them again.

I have started a list on golfers, thanking those for responding. There is a Jack Nicklaus course nearby called The Bear Trace of Cumberland Mountain which is a pretty nice course. Will do some checking about pricing and let everyone know.

zurn
10-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Hey we are in! We are at site 33 . Next to the Halversons! That is going to be fun or trouble !

Nabo
10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Yea!!! Glad to have John & Carol joining us. And congratulations on joining the Heartland Owner Club. The TN/KY folks are glad to have ya'll.
As for the Halversons - hmmmmm :rolleyes: (great folks)

jayc
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
We are down! I called today and made a reservation for site #56. Looking forward to our first Tennessee rally!

Nabo
10-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Jay and Stella - we are so happy to have the state of TX represented at the rally. Glad ya'll can make.

Nabo
10-10-2012, 07:42 PM
This is turning out to be a fantastic rally. So far, there are 10 different states represented which are: TN, KY, NC, SD, AL, IL, IN, VA, MI and TX. Which state is going to be next to register???

MaryandSteve
10-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Wow 17 all ready. Craig and Elsie better get a spot soon .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nabo
10-13-2012, 06:21 AM
Pre- Rally Event in the works!!!
Jim & Nancy Beletti and The Gardens to host a luncheon cook-out at the Beletti's home at The Gardens RV Community on Friday. Stay tune for time and directions.

Rodbuster
10-13-2012, 12:54 PM
We are currently at the NC/SC Waynesville rally. About 3 AM this morning I received a phone call from Byrd about attending "this rally". This was followed by a severe chastising this morning on the same subject. We were told that our state was not being represented and that we were in jeopardy of losing our prestigious position in the chow line.... well, we don't want that to happen so we are now officially registered for this rally in site 55.

Please count me in for "golf" on Thursday.

Byrd, please let us get a good night's sleep tonight.

boatto5er
10-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Woo-Hoo, Dick and Fran are coming. Long time no see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krhyde
10-13-2012, 04:46 PM
We are currently at the NC/SC Waynesville rally. About 3 AM this morning I received a phone call from Byrd about attending "this rally". This was followed by a severe chastising this morning on the same subject. We were told that our state was not being represented and that we were in jeopardy of losing our prestigious position in the chow line.... well, we don't want that to happen so we are now officially registered for this rally in site 55.

Please count me in for "golf" on Thursday.

Byrd, please let us get a good night's sleep tonight.

Golf? Did you say Golf? Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Bring it on brother! Ken

Nabo
10-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Dick - glad the 3 am phone call worked and now you can get a good nights rest. Seriously - glad you and Fran will be representing FL.

OH - Golf; as an official PGA rules director, I'm sure that all players will play to the highest level of professional courteous (not like Waynesville). All players score cards will be checked and doubled checked.

Nabo
10-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Just heard from Jeff and Robin Jinks who has registered for the rally. Glad to have ya'll.

WOW - there are now 19 registered with 11 different states being represented. There are still spots available so if you are thinking about coming, register early.

Nabo
10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Just talked with Shelia Brown who has just registered. They will be in site 61. That makes 20 registered.

Lou_and_Bette
10-17-2012, 11:11 AM
:) hello, include Bette and Lou in the activities and fun in Tenn.Have booked site 53. planning on coming in on 9-3-13

Nabo
10-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Another representative from the great state of TX. Glad to have ya'll.

wildwolfproducts
10-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Please add Marilyn and I to the list. Will be our first one unless we make one before that. Will call today and book our site, then get back to this post with the info. Guessing I will drive up on Thursday and let Marilyn meet me there. As she can set it up where she has to work around Nashville that day and take off friday. Is there room for 2 trucks at the sites? If not we can drop her's off at some friends that's 30 minutes away.
Pete & Marilyn Kildow

Nabo
10-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Pete - we would love to have you and Marilyn join us at the rally with that beautiful new LandMark. Gosh - we camped at Spring Lakes this past spring but I can't remember if 2 vehicles will fit - but go ahead and plan for Marilyn to drive over. There is a little extra parking in front of the pavilion so we can squeeze her car in. Just let us know your campsite number and I will put ya down.

wildwolfproducts
10-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Pete - we would love to have you and Marilyn join us at the rally with that beautiful new LandMark. Gosh - we camped at Spring Lakes this past spring but I can't remember if 2 vehicles will fit - but go ahead and plan for Marilyn to drive over. There is a little extra parking in front of the pavilion so we can squeeze her car in. Just let us know your campsite number and I will put ya down.

Were in site #48 told her our unit was 41ft and that is the one she gave us. Looks like were on the end away from the trouble makers. Guessing I can fire up the SmokinTex and let the smell drift east. LOL
Looking forward to this one.
Pete

wildwolfproducts
10-17-2012, 02:00 PM
If anyone wants to see the sites there and a birds eye view of your campsite. http://www.terraserver.com/view.asp?cx=-84.9269280&cy=35.9924380&proj=4326&mpp=0.5&pic=-1&prov=-1&stac=-1&styp=AD&sdrt=ggl Does better then Google Earth on a lot of spots.

Pete

Nabo
10-17-2012, 02:18 PM
That's pretty cool - thanks Pete. I use google earth but this is an interesting site.

mjatwalker
10-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Add Maryland to the list. Ann and I are coming in Wed.-Sun. site 26 please include Mike to the golf outing.

Nabo
10-17-2012, 07:18 PM
What a great trick to have the Walkers joining us. Glad to have ya'll and the state of Maryland represented. That makes 12 different states represented.

boatto5er
10-17-2012, 08:07 PM
I work in DC a lot. Can we count that as another "state"?

Nabo
10-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Sorry Gus but VA will have to do. Good try tho

Nabo
10-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Mike - I am having a real hard time adding you to the golf list but hopefully, the forum won't be as bz and I can list ya . Just know that I have you down.

hillsonwheels
10-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Is Florida represented yet? :confused: West Virginia? :confused: No matter...put us down anyway! The Hills plan to be there. I talked with "General Pat" this morning and she assigned us site #54. We will arrive on the 4th and depart on the 9th. We've stayed at Spring Lake before and it is a nice CG. We're ready for the Tennessee PARTY!!!! :cool: Almost forgot...I'd like to kill some golfs too! Put me in coach!

Lou_and_Bette
10-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Add Lou Dick to the golf outing

Nabo
10-18-2012, 07:24 AM
Yea - The Hills are coming, The Hills are coming!!! Glad to have ya (remind me-I have a late gift to give ya'll). Hmmm - problem - what state to list WV or FL, or maybe VA!!! Dick - you will have to pick.

Nabo
10-18-2012, 03:33 PM
I have talked with the campground and they will continue to accept reservations as long as they have room. Sooooo if you are thinking about coming to the Rally, go ahead and make your reservations.

wildwolfproducts
10-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Looks like its going to be a fun filled weekend. Sure looking forward to it and may smoke up a brisket for the Pot luck dinner. That or Smoked Catfish.

wildwolfproducts
10-19-2012, 10:03 AM
That's pretty cool - thanks Pete. I use google earth but this is an interesting site.
Wish I could remember the other site. It does so much better, even shows the detail where you can see what make of auto is there. On Sardis Lake in Ms it shows an old boat that has been there for years. You can see the make of the batter and the trolling motor on it.
Pete

Nabo
10-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Question - is anyone interested in maybe going to the Cumberland County Playhouse (www.ccplayhouse.com (http://www.ccplayhouse.com))? It's a pretty famous theater in Crossville and have some very good plays. The cost would depend on how many want to go (discount tickets start for 15 or more folks). I can check into matinees either Friday or Saturday afternoon. So - would it be something anyone would like to do????

lduguay
10-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Question - is anyone interested in maybe going to the Cumberland County Playhouse (www.ccplayhouse.com (http://www.ccplayhouse.com))? It's a pretty famous theater in Crossville and have some very good plays. The cost would depend on how many want to go (discount tickets start for 15 or more folks). I can check into matinees either Friday or Saturday afternoon. So - would it be something anyone would like to do????

We might! I LOVE drama!!!!.......and things that explode!:rolleyes:

Do they have a 2013 show schedule yet?......I didn't see past December on the website.

wildwolfproducts
10-20-2012, 10:33 PM
We would love to go. So 2 of here does not matter if its Friday or Saturday.
Pete

jayc
10-21-2012, 08:09 AM
Unfortunately, we're going to have to back out of the rally. Something has come up that will prevent us from being able to make the trip. I'll call the park later to cancel our reservations also.

Herbiesrig
10-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Jay and Stella, Sad to hear that you have to cancel... If you have to be back in Texas, It is going to be so so hot. The Crossville area is just so pretty.. Hopefully, your plans can reverse.... Dan and Karen

jayc
10-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Actually, we have regional rallies before and after Crossville that we must attend and there isn't much time.

It's official, I called the park and cancelled my site, so there's another opening for someone.

Nabo
10-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Sorry to hear that Jay and Stella has come up with some conflicts but understand. Maybe next time or see ya'll at Goshen if not before then.

Glad to hear that a couple of folks would be interested in maybe going to see a play. I will go ahead and find out more information and let ya'll know more on what it details.

jjwink
10-21-2012, 10:14 PM
We would be interested in going to a play.

About the 2013 Heartland Rally in Goshen --will you be able to get the TN chapter together like before? Loved everyone being in the same area.

Nabo
10-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Sounds like there might be interest in going to the Cumberland County Playhouse so we will do some more investagation and let everyone know.

jjwink - we are planning on going to Goshen but at this time Jim probably doesn't know all the site setups. Hopefull we will know more closer to time to register.

mjatwalker
10-23-2012, 03:25 PM
We called the cg and have moved our site from 26 to 52 so we can be in the thick of the group. Looking forward to your rally and some good ole Southern hospitality!

Nabo
10-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks Ann/Mike about the update on the campsite. I will update my worksheet.

ncc1701e
10-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Byrd,

Include us as interested in the Play. I need all the culture I an absorb, LOL.

Tom

Nabo
10-23-2012, 06:18 PM
got ya down Tom

MaryandSteve
10-24-2012, 07:50 AM
Are your bring some Maryland crabs ?

MaryandSteve
10-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Mary and I would like to go to the play.

DougAndJudy
10-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Judy and I would like to see a play, too!

Nabo
10-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Ok - I'm confused - what Maryland crabs???? Did I miss something?

hillsonwheels
10-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Byrd....guess you missed in my post that I'd like to kill some Golfs too. So, please add me to the Thursday list. Also, don't know if Mike or Ann was the one who called me "thick" since they are now gonna be near us?:rolleyes: Sure glad they're gonna be there tho!

Dick

boatto5er
10-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Debra and I would be interested in a play also.

MaryandSteve
10-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Ok - I'm confused - what Maryland crabs???? Did I miss something?
I thought I saw that the Maryland chapter leaders were coming.

Nabo
10-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Cumberland County Playhouse update: 2013 schedule will not be available until middle of December but here's the info from this year. During the summer thru the end of September, the Playhouse runs a matinee (2:30 pm). Group rates was $22-$24 per person depending upon the show, regular price $24-$27. We have enough interest for the group rate which is great so stay tune as the shows/pricing be released.

WOW - 7 golfers - that's great.

mjatwalker
10-25-2012, 04:32 PM
We are coming and I would love to bring crabs but keeping them alive on our trip would be a challenge. Cold cooked crabs just would not do for a Heartland Rally.

Nabo
10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Oh them crabs. Sorry but somehow I overlooked that crabs might be coming (haha). Silly me. Sure wish there was a way to ship them here???

mjatwalker
10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Byrd....guess you missed in my post that I'd like to kill some Golfs too. So, please add me to the Thursday list. Also, don't know if Mike or Ann was the one who called me "thick" since they are now gonna be near us?:rolleyes: Sure glad they're gonna be there tho!

Dick

Mr. Hill, Ann called you "thick" and thats a good thing... I am "thick" as well. Must have something to do with WV.

happykraut
10-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Judi and I just made reservations. We are in site #56. Looking forward to a good time.

Nabo
10-26-2012, 08:40 PM
We are so glad to have the fine state of MO represented. And of course it will be good to see both you and Judi again. Glad to have ya'll.

ALF
10-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Just made reservations for the rally....I am thinking that we may have 2 states represented here....since Sue lives in GA and Paul still lives in WI. What do you think?
Can't wait for all the fun! Count us in for the play.

ALF
10-29-2012, 10:26 AM
The deed is done!! We are booked for site 37, Thursday-Sunday.

And due to popular demand, I might just have to bring some special effects along......21426

Glad to see that you all will be at the TN Rally...we just made reservations too. Kem...we will have the Tens unit again if needed unless you get your own before then. Also, Paul says your hair looks nice with a bit of curl. HAHAHA

We really enjoyed the special effects and can't wait for more.

Nabo
10-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Ummm - which state??? Let's go with GA for ya'll Paul & Sue. Glad to have ya'll. And also will put you down for the play. Do you think ya'll will be in early enough fora round of golf Thursday afternoon? Looking for a 4th for the second flight.

My goodness - there are 14 states represented - fantastic. They are AL, GA, FL, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, SD, TN, TX & VA. What a wonderful group. Can't wait!!!

ALF
10-29-2012, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Nabo;274811] Do you think ya'll will be in early enough fora round of golf Thursday afternoon? Looking for a 4th for the second flight.
QUOTE]

Sorry, have to pass on the golfing cause of back issues at this point.

Nabo
10-29-2012, 04:38 PM
ouch - sorry about the back problems. That ok - ya can pass on the golf.

wildwolfproducts
11-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Found a video of the campground its not the best will give you an ideal of what its like.
http://youtu.be/XMwLHR-X5uM

Nabo
11-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks for finding the youtube taping of Spring Lake RV Resort. As you stated - the quality isn't the best but it's pretty good about the park in general.

Nabo
11-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Just heard from 8paws from GA who has made reservations. Glad to have ya'll Joe and Linda, and the poodles.

2psnapod1
11-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Please add us to the list! Made our reservations today! Arriving 9/2 and departing 9/9 in site 26

GETnBYE
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Please add us to the list! Made our reservations today! Arriving 9/2 and departing 9/9 in site 26

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Glad we will get to see you at this rally!:)

Nabo
11-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Welcome and glad to have ya'll on board. Michael - would you like to be included in the golf group?

This is turning out to be a whale of a rally. The more the merrier.

Nabo
11-17-2012, 07:25 PM
With Michael & Kelly coming - they make the 15th different state represented. WOW!!! The states are: AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, SD, TN, TX, & VA. ummm - think we got most of the M's covered. This is going to be a great rally!

jbeletti
11-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Who from this rally is traveling onto the PA Rally and/or Hershey show? I know Michael and Kelly are.

Just looking for a suggestion on where to stay for an overnight. Mapping shows (http://goo.gl/maps/3fFmF) the Roanoke, VA area to be about the halfway point to Pine Grove, PA.

Jim

Nabo
11-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Jim - we have stayed at a campground (think its called Cave Spring) in Salem, VA and would not recommend it. But isn't there a KOA north of Roanoke near the Natural Bridge area? It might be closer to being 1/2 way there. Driving from Knoxville to Roanoke is a good 5 hours.

2psnapod1
11-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Welcome and glad to have ya'll on board. Michael - would you like to be included in the golf group?

This is turning out to be a whale of a rally. The more the merrier.

Thanks for the offer of golf but Michael's not a golfer!

jbeletti
11-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Jim - we have stayed at a campground (think its called Cave Spring) in Salem, VA and would not recommend it. But isn't there a KOA north of Roanoke near the Natural Bridge area? It might be closer to being 1/2 way there. Driving from Knoxville to Roanoke is a good 5 hours.

Thanks Byrd. Been to the Natural Bridge KOA. Bit longer than I wanted to drive that day but it's still an option. Thanks for reminding me of it.

hogan
11-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Byrd, add the MS Coopers to your rally list. Not sure where we will be about that time, but we will make it a mission to be at your rally.

Hogan and Donna Cooper

Nabo
11-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Would love to have y'all. Just let us know your campsite number once y'all get register.

wildwolfproducts
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Is it time yet? Sure looking forward to this and all the fun times camping next season. But this year is not over yet.:cool:
Pete

Nabo
11-27-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm having camping withdrawals :(. The Grey Ghost is in AL so hooking up for a quick trip is out of the question - boo hoo. We ran over to Townsend to see some friends who were camping in their new Sundance (beautiful coach) and I was jealous. Wish we were there too. Hurry up spring.
B--

wildwolfproducts
11-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Thinking about hooking up and heading south for Christmas. Let the kids and grand kids open there gifts the day before. Then hook up and head out for a week. Beats staying home.
Pete

Nabo
11-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Just heard from Ed & Barbara Rauch who have registered and coming to the Rally. Glad to have ya'll.

happykraut
12-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Who from this rally is traveling onto the PA Rally and/or Hershey show? I know Michael and Kelly are.

Just looking for a suggestion on where to stay for an overnight. Mapping shows (http://goo.gl/maps/3fFmF) the Roanoke, VA area to be about the halfway point to Pine Grove, PA.

Jim

We are leaving from there to go to Pine Grove, but can't advise you where to over-nite. Might go strait through depending how many munzee stops we make.

Nabo
12-14-2012, 07:55 AM
I know Jim & Nancy and Dave Bennington/Julie Hancock are and I think Eric & Dorothy will be running right behind them. Maybe some of the other's will chime in.

jbeletti
12-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Nancy and I were picking Emme up from the groomers today and realized we were only a mile or so from the 2013 Tennessee Rally campground. So we checked it out. Stopped at the office to check-in with Pat. Very nice woman. We drove over to the north side of the lake and walked our area. Very nice! See the attached cell-phone video - audio removed and jazzed up a bit.

http://youtu.be/k3WbFPuhzcs

While the sites on the north side of the lake are now filled, Pat is still taking reservations for this rally and dotting us around the rest of the park. It's not a huge place - so anywhere will be a short walk or ride to the club house.

Nabo
12-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Thanks Jim/Nancy for the great video. Campsite 44 where Nancy's car was parked will be their site for the rally. If you are thinking about coming to the rally, you might want to go ahead and make your reservation. As Jim said, because of the park size, it's an e-z walk to the North side where the big pavilion is.

Merry Christmas to all.

mjatwalker
12-22-2012, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the sneak peak Jim. We will see you there.

kwolbeck
12-27-2012, 06:43 PM
I better let all know we have reservations to be at this rally, had them for about a week now. Be there from 9/2 until morning of 9/9. They have us on site 25. Will be rolling north on the 9th with a one night stop-over before the PA rally/RV show. Not sure of a good half way stopping point either, just hoping there is a good eating place wherever it happens to be.

2psnapod1
12-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Woohoo! We'll be neighbors! (we're in site 25) When someone finds a good place to overnight on the 9th...please post here as we'll be in need as well!

I better let all know we have reservations to be at this rally, had them for about a week now. Be there from 9/2 until morning of 9/9. They have us on site 25. Will be rolling north on the 9th with a one night stop-over before the PA rally/RV show. Not sure of a good half way stopping point either, just hoping there is a good eating place wherever it happens to be.

Nabo
12-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Yippee - sooo glad that the Wolbecks are coming. It's been a-coon ages since we have seen you and Nelly. Maybe with all the folks heading to PA, there should be someone who will come up with a good plan for traveling.

Also it's been fun following the grand-baby's pictures on facebook, aren't they fun!!!

jbeletti
12-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Oh my! The Wolbecks and the Barnetts - what fun we will have. But can we stay out of trouble? :)

I may just have to bring my RV to the CG a couple extra days earlier. Don't want to miss a day of hanging out with 70 or so of my friends :)

lmcclure
12-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Byrd wish we could be there but we are coming back to Texas a month early so that we can look at some land and maybe contract with a builder. We are looking at settling in Sattler Texas in the Canyon Lake area. We are also planning on putting in at least 4 full hookups for friends so that they can visit with us. You and Nathan will always be welcome as will any Heartlanders.

2psnapod1
12-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Lee - I'm not surprised you've decided to move back to Sattler! I absolutely LOVED the area and we've decided we will for sure be back in the future!

jbeletti
12-31-2012, 10:31 AM
Just changed my reservation. Bringing the RV over on Monday now for 7 days!

2psnapod1
12-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Sweet! Now it's a REAL party!!

jbeletti
12-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Sweet! Now it's a REAL party!!

Hey, I got an idea! I can bring my smoker over in the back of the truck and we can smoke up some ribs. I can only do a few slabs (maybe 4) at a time - but with other food and a small early arrival crowd - could be some fun. Okay - who's got a good baked bean recipe they want to make and will arrive early in the week? And ya know - a god homemade potato salad recipe sounds good too :)

jbeletti
12-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the sneak peak Jim. We will see you there.

I must have missed this - the Walkers are coming to TN? Woo hoo :)

2psnapod1
12-31-2012, 12:20 PM
I can do potato salad! Do we really have to wait 9 months???

jbeletti
12-31-2012, 12:32 PM
I can do potato salad! Do we really have to wait 9 months???

Seriously!

I agree - it's too long to wait. Wish I could figure out a way to bring my smoker on the road with me, but I can't add a dual receiver and platform on the back of my demo coach :(

2psnapod2
12-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Jim, you could put a receiver on the front of that new 450 and attach a tray! But we can always just hit up Dan to do all the smoking!

MaryandSteve
12-31-2012, 02:49 PM
If you want I can bring my smoker with me. Let me know and I will load it up.

Nabo
12-31-2012, 03:52 PM
Gosh - I've been out of the forum for a couple of days and WOW. Thanks Jim for taking the reins and heading up the pre-pre-rally's events. What a great idea for all of those that will be arriving early. Or would we like to do this on Friday evening? Thanks Hoyt for offering your smoker as well. Let's see how this will all work out.

The rally was trying to work out a catered meal for Saturday night but nothing is finalized yet. Will everyone know as things are set in stone.

​Happy New Years everyone!

jbeletti
12-31-2012, 10:22 PM
If you want I can bring my smoker with me. Let me know and I will load it up.

Hoyt - what day are you arriving?

Byrd - as we're having the BBQ at The Gardens on Friday afternoon - we won't be able to tend to smokers back at the CG.

Jim

croessel
01-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Byrd, Elsie and I just made our reservations for the rally. We will be coming in on Friday. They have us on site 19.

Nabo
01-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Yea - the bread lady is coming!!! We are so glad that Craig and Elsie are coming. How many loaves are ya'll bringing???

Nabo
01-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Talked with the campground folks today and there are still a couple of spots open. If you are thinking about coming to the rally, you might want to go ahead and make your reservations.

Agenda updates: Friday evening will be a Meet-N-Greet being held in the pavilion. Time to be announced. Please bring an appetizer or finger food to share.
Saturday evening will be a catered meal. All of the details have not been finalized yet but stay tune. Door prizes will be given away.

croessel
01-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Hey Bryd, how many loafs does she need to bring? Should she start baking now (LOL)?

Lou_and_Bette
01-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Just changed our reservation...worried about a spot over Labor Day...coming in on Sunday 1 Sept, so Jim if you need any help I will be available to help...and I make a fair cole slaw for the pre-rally BBQ.

Lou

jbeletti
01-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Just changed our reservation...worried about a spot over Labor Day...coming in on Sunday 1 Sept, so Jim if you need any help I will be available to help...and I make a fair cole slaw for the pre-rally BBQ.

Lou

Great news Lou and Bette! See you early :)

happykraut
01-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Made a slight change to our arrival date. We will arrive on Sep2 and leave on Sep9.

Nabo
01-22-2013, 05:05 PM
WOW so many coming in early. Glad that those can change their schedule to come in.

Craig - tell Elsie the more the merrier. Thanks

MCTalley
01-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Add Malcolm and Valerie Talley to the list (HOC #2267). We just called and have a spot reserved from Sept. 2 - 8.

Nabo
01-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Another folks from AL. Glad to have ya'll Malcolm and Valerie. Malcolm - do you like to play golf? The golfing crowd would love to have ya join in.

MCTalley
01-24-2013, 07:24 PM
My golf career was brief and ended many years ago. However, if someone wants to share their clubs with me, I could attempt to re-enact my wicked hook once again.

Nabo
01-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Oh - I feel pretty sure there will be plenty of clubs around for you to use if you are right handed. Think about it and let us know if you would like to play.

VKTalley
01-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Oh - I feel pretty sure there will be plenty of clubs around for you to use if you are right handed. Think about it and let us know if you would like to play.

Nathan, he is a right-hander. I'll remind him to decide if he wants to play.

ncc1701e
01-27-2013, 08:39 AM
My golf career was brief and ended many years ago. However, if someone wants to share their clubs with me, I could attempt to re-enact my wicked hook once again.

As long as it is right hand clubs, I'll bring an extra full set for you to use. They are already trained for a nice slice so you'll fell right at home with them.

Tom

Nabo
01-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Just heard from Ken and Pat McGraw who has just made their reservations. Glad to have them.
That puts the rally over the initial 25 spots previously on hold. I have just talked with the campground who said to call and make your reservations if you are thinking about coming in that there are not many spots open. So go ahead and call.

Randy
02-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Nathan & Byrd, The Poodles said they need to see BamBam. Santha made reservations today. Will arrive on the 6th. No site number yet.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo
02-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Yea - BamBam is jumping up and down cuz the Poodles are coming. We are glad to have all of ya'll.

hillsonwheels
02-07-2013, 07:07 PM
My Dad used to say, "You don't know unless you ask?" Santha could you leave Randy at home and just bring the poodles? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Randy
02-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Dick, Yes she could leave me home. You would miss the grief that I am going to give you so I had better attend.
BamBam still loves me and the poodles. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

boatto5er
02-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Alright you two, play nice or you'll both have to go in timeout!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lduguay
02-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Ha, I've been good and didn't even get involved!23090

Yet!

Nabo
02-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Ah Lance - your being so nice (your hands must be tied behind our back!!!). When's the knot getting loose :)?

lduguay
02-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Ah Lance - your being so nice (your hands must be tied behind our back!!!). When's the knot getting loose :)?

Oooooh, sometime in September.....:rolleyes:

Randy
02-08-2013, 08:22 PM
I am starting to see a pattern. Dick seems to start a problem but apparently Lance seems to finish it. Are they kindred spirits or just bad luck?
Just my observation. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo
02-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Ok - here's the scoop on the Cumberland County Playhouse. The only matinee that weekend is on Saturday, Sept. 7th at 2:30 pm. The musical is on the history of Johnny Cash as told thru his music to stardom. The cost will be $23.00 (group rate) per person payable in advance. I will go ahead and make the initial 15 person reservation but we will need to know who wants to go. I will let you know where to send the money later. For more information about the Playhouse, the website is www.ccplayhouse.com (http://www.ccplayhouse.com).

Cost: $23.00 per person, payment due by August 15, 2013

Who to pay: Make checks payable to Byrd Mathis or Nathan Mathis

Where to mail to: 820 Foothills Rd, Lenoir City, TN 37771

MaryandSteve
02-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Okay Count Mary and I in for the show. Let us Know where to send the $$$.

Nabo
02-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Got ya down Hoyt and Mary. Thanks

Are ya'll heading to the North American Heartland Rally in June? Nathan & I will be there and hope to see ya'll.

hillsonwheels
02-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Randy....I thought it was agreed that Santha was leaving you home? :confused: Now, I have it on good authority that observations are like a certain part of rear anatomy......every body has one! :rolleyes: Watch out for September.....Lance is gonna get you! :cool:

Nabo
02-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Oh Dick - it's so good to have you back. We've missed all of your comments :rolleyes:.

MaryandSteve
02-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes we are. See you there.

lduguay
02-23-2013, 12:51 AM
Count me and Kem in for the show too!

Dick, ever since Randy got tear gassed at last years rally, he has be fairly good and is keeping almost outta trouble......IF he gives anymore trouble I can always provide some other "special effects"!! :cool:

Nabo
02-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Lance -got ya down for the playhouse and can't wait to see the new baby!!!!

2psnapod1
02-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Please sign us up for the playhouse adventure! 2ps - Michael & Kelly

Nabo
02-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks Kelly & Michael. Got you down.

VKTalley
02-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Ok - hears the scoop on the Cumberland County Playhouse. The only matinee that weekend is on Saturday, Sept. 7th at 2:30 pm. The musical is on the history of Johnny Cash as told thru his music to stardom. The cost will be $23.00 (group rate) per person payable in advance. I will go ahead and make the initial 15 person reservation but we will need to know who wants to go. I will let you know where to send the money later. For more information about the Playhouse, the website is www.ccplayhouse.com (http://www.ccplayhouse.com).

Nathan,
Add Malcolm and I to the Cumberland County Playhouse list. Sounds like a good time.

Nabo
02-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Got ya'll down Valerie. It should be a great show. The Cumberland County Playhouse is world-wide known with many recognitions/awards for their shows. It will be fun.

Randy
02-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Dick and Lance, I can really feel the true love that you have for me. Hold on am I becoming a little delusional? Santha said she needs monitor this thread.
I agree with her. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti
02-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Hi Byrd,

We love Johnny Cash - put us down for 2 tickets and let us know when/where to send a check.

Thanks,

Jim

jjwink
02-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Sign us up. Love Johnny and have never been to the CC Playhouse.

Nabo
02-25-2013, 09:46 AM
Fantastic - adding Jim & Nancy and Judy & Jerry to the Playhouse list. We also grew up with Johnny Cash's music and excited about seeing a play on him.

DougAndJudy
02-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Please sign the two of us up for the playhouse. Thanks!

Nabo
02-25-2013, 03:28 PM
Got you down Doug and Judy.

Flying Dutchman
02-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Two more for Playhouse list. Sounds like it will be a winner. Let us know when you need the dough.:D

Nabo
02-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Glad to have you and Dorothy along for the playhouse.

hillsonwheels
02-25-2013, 09:53 PM
The navigator (read boss) and I agree that we would like to attend the production as well. Put us in coach Byrd! Will remit when you need the payment. Hope the Nabos are well.

Nabo
02-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Got the hillsonwheels down for the playhouse. We're fine. Hope ya'll are warm in FL - it's not here with snow flurries predicted all weekend with highs in the 30's. That groundhog lies!!!

jbeletti
02-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Map and Directions to the Cumberland County Playhouse have been added to post #1 of this thread as an attachment and as a link in the agenda.

Map and Directions to the Beletti home in The Gardens have been added to post #1 of this thread as an attachment and as a link in the agenda.

Note that the Playhouse and the Beletti home are near one another off 70-Sparta Highway - though on different days.

lduguay
02-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Note that the Playhouse and the Beletti home are near one another off 70-Sparta Highway - though on different days.

Hmmmmmmm, makes you wonder where the Playhouse and Beletti home are on the other days:confused::confused:

:rolleyes:

Lou_and_Bette
02-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Bette says I'd better "Walk the Line" so add us to the Playhouse group...looking forward to the whole rally

jbeletti
02-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Bette says I'd better "Walk the Line" so add us to the Playhouse group...looking forward to the whole rally

And you know Bette is right on that!

jbeletti
02-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Hmmmmmmm, makes you wonder where the Playhouse and Beletti home are on the other days:confused::confused:

:rolleyes:

They are cloaked with a stealth shield. Invisible to all but those with the decoder ring.

Nabo
02-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Glad to have ya'll along for the Playhouse Lou and Betty.

For those ladies that like to shop - there are some unique shops in and around Crossville. Nancy Beletti has been nice enough to offered to make a list for us. Thank you Nancy:).

MCTalley
02-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Go ahead and put me down for the golf outing. $20 for a bag, three woods, seven irons, a pitching wedge and 16 golf balls at Goodwill this afternoon. Going to check other Goodwills to see if I can find a couple other woods and a putter.

Nabo
02-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Speaking for the other golfers, we are glad to have you join the party Malcolm. FORE

MCTalley
02-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Looking forward to it. I know a used set of clubs isn't ideal, but probably will serve well for my level of play. Hopefully, I can keep from getting kicked out of the local driving ranges between now and then.

Nabo
02-28-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm impressed how reasonable you got the clubs set for. Guess if golfing doesn't work out, then ya haven't got alot invested in the set. It does pay to shop around.

kwolbeck
03-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Add us to list of attendees for the Playhouse. Nelly might find a new name for me if we miss this one. Thanks.

Nabo
03-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Will be glad to add y'all to the Playhouse list Kevin. Don't wont ya to be in the doghouse.

boatto5er
03-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Add Gus and Debra to the Playhouse attendee list. Don't want to miss out.

Nabo
03-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Absolutely will add you and Debra to the Playhouse list. Glad to have ya'll along.

Herbiesrig
03-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Nabo, Dan and Karen will be attending the Johnny Cash Tribute.. count us in...

Nabo
03-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks Dan & Karen - will add ya'll to the list for the Playhouse.

croessel
03-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Add Craig & Elsie to the list for the Playhouse.

Nabo
03-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Craig & Elsie - fantastic and will do.
I was at the Chattanooga RV Show this past weekend and missed seeing ya'll. It was cold and damp but surprisingly lots of folks came out to see the new campers. Heartland had several dealers there showing off Cyclones, North Trails and Landmarks. Also met many Heartland owners who have heard of the forum but not the Club (but now they do).

lindaw
03-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Walter & Linda West just made reservations coming in on 9/3 and leaving 9/9 but don,t know site yet because she is full and will have to let me know later
Linda West Hoc#1924

Nabo
03-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Walter and Linda - we are so glad to have ya'll joining us. Can't wait to meet ya.

wildwolfproducts
04-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Man time is flying by, We got to Harrison Bay the end of the month and as fast as this year is going. It will be Sept a few weeks after.
Looking forward to this.
Pete

Nabo
04-07-2013, 03:40 PM
We can not believe how this rally has grown!!! And How EXCITING :o. As of today, 2 more have register and with this, the campground is full (April 7th). We will start a wait list so if you would like to come, please let us know so we can try to get you in.

jbeletti
04-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Sounds like we're going to own that campground! Hope we fit in the club house :)

Also - if anyone is into Munzee (http://www.munzee.com/m/Heartlander) while you're in the area, I've carpet-bombed Crossville with them :)

Nabo
04-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Great Jim but what's Munzee? Sounds like a fun subject. Will you talk to all of us about it?

The latest couples to sign up is Roger & Bernita Terlunen from Wisconsin and Donald & Andrea Terlunen from Illinois. Glad to have ya'll.

jbeletti
04-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Hey Byrd, I don't want to hijack your rally thread with a bunch of Munzee info - so I created a thread here (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/38308-Munzee-A-real-world-scavenger-(Smart-Phone-required)?p=298713#post298713) for anyone interested to learn more and chat about Munzee.

Nabo
04-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Great links Jim. Thanks

Nabo
04-14-2013, 01:47 PM
We have started a wait list for this rally. So far we have 2 rigs that have asked to be put on the list. Keep checking this post. The list is: 1. Terry and Renee Deal, 2. Gary & Susan McKinney.

Please don't forget about the Cumberland County Playhouse matinee on Saturday. If you would like to go (see the first post for the information) and don't see a bold P after your name, please let us know so we can include you with the group. Payment will be due in August.

GETnBYE
04-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Please add Wayne to the golf list if you need another person.

Nabo
04-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Absolutely - glad to add Wayne to the Golfing group. Anyone else?????

VKTalley
04-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Please don't forget about the Cumberland County Playhouse matinee on Saturday. If you would like to go (see the first post for the information) and don't see a bold P after your name, please let us know so we can include you with the group. Payment will be due in August.

Hey, Nathan, there is no"P" by your name. :rolleyes:

lindaw
04-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Byrd,
would you put us down for the playhouse also?
Walter & Linda West

Nabo
04-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Got ya down for the playhouse Linda/Walter. Glad ya'll can go.

Valerie - we hope to do the playhouse but it's kind of on hold for us till we can get the Saturday's evening meal worked out.

krhyde
04-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Absolutely - glad to add Wayne to the Golfing group. Anyone else?????

If I didn't already tell you, add me to the golf list. Faye says my short term memory has suffered since the surgery. I would challenge that statement but I can't remember what she said. Ken

Nabo
04-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Ken - you are already down. You and Tom were the first to say "LET'S PLAY....."

wildwolfproducts
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Need to put a P by our name also. As were down for the play.
Also see there's a waiting list for this now. If someone is coming from a long way off, We might give up our spot. And stay at some friends of ours near there. Thus giving someone that has to travel a long ways a spot. We will be within 30 minutes of there, and still able to visit. Just a thought and would not bother us to do this if need be. We can wait and see later toward the date if it somehting that is needed.
Pete

Nabo
04-15-2013, 05:15 PM
What a very nice offer Pete :) to give up your site to let someone else who would be traveling some distance to be able to attend the rally. Heartlanders are the greatest! Right now the campground is trying to do some re-arranging to let more rigs in to the rally. Hopefully they can clear a couple more spots so everyone can get in. We will also put ya'll down for the playhouse.

ALF
04-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Byrd...put us down for the play. We sure are looking forward to our first TN Rally!

Nabo
04-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Got ya down Paul/Sue. It was great seeing ya'll again at the SE Regional Rally :D.

davebennington
04-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Looking forward to the rally, it sounds like lots of fun.

dave

trdeal
05-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Ok. Looks like the Deal's are gonna be in on all the fun. Just made our reservation.Thanks Nathan and Byrd for making room for a good ole boy and an even better gal from N.C.

Nabo
05-03-2013, 09:10 AM
We are so glad the campground was able to get a spot opened up for the Deals to come. Welcome Terry and Renee :).

We still have a wait list but are working to try to get everyone in. On the list are: 1). The campground is working hard to get ya'll in so stay tuned-in for updates.

Yea - as of 8-2-13, we don't have anyone on the wait list.

davebennington
05-03-2013, 09:18 AM
We would like to go to the playhouse also.

dave & Julie

Nabo
05-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Absolutely will add the Yocum/Hancock to the playhouse. Anyone else????

TandC
06-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Please put us on the waiting list for the Crossville, TN rally. Do we need to do anything else at this time?

ncc1701e
06-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Byrd, I think I told you but we want to go to the Play House also.

Tom & Millie

Nabo
06-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Terrell and Carol - it was very nice to meet ya'll at the North American Heartland Owners Rally this week. We will do our best with the help of the campground to get ya'll in the rally.

Tom and Millie - we have ya'll down for the Playhouse.

mjatwalker
06-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Ann and I would like to go to the play. Looking forward to your rally!!!

Nabo
06-26-2013, 05:38 PM
WOW what a great North American Heartland Rally! And what a great group from Tennessee and Kentucky who went to the rally. But now it's time to refocus on the upcoming rally.

Question - would anyone like rally t-shirts? we haven't investigated in this yet but if there is a interest, will do.

Also - don't forget about the play on Saturday afternoon at the Cumberland Playhouse. The letter P has been put by your name on the first post for the ones who have said they wanted to go. If anyone else would like to be included, please let us know. Payment will be due sometime by the end of August - will let ya'll know how much and where to send the check (money) to soon.

jbeletti
06-26-2013, 05:58 PM
...Question - would anyone like rally t-shirts? we haven't investigated in this yet but if there is a interest, will do...

I have a LOT of rally t-shirts, but I should have one from my home state rally! :)

If you decide to get them, count us in for 2 and let us know the cost. Thanks Byrd and it was GREAT to see you and Nathan in Goshen!

davebennington
06-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Put us down for 2 rally shirts also.

dave

2psnapod1
06-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Yep....we'd take 2, as well

VKTalley
06-26-2013, 09:47 PM
If you decide to get them, count us in for 2 and let us know the cost. Thanks Byrd and it was GREAT to see you and Nathan in Goshen!

Same for Malcolm and I, Byrd.

lduguay
06-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Tee's for the Duguay's too!! Large and XXL

dix36
06-27-2013, 09:16 AM
What's a rally without another tee shirt? The Hill's would like two, too (not as in tutu) of the men's XL, please.

Nabo
06-27-2013, 10:57 AM
Sounds like there is an interest in doing rally t-shirts. Stay tune as more info to come.

GETnBYE
06-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey, I got an idea! I can bring my smoker over in the back of the truck and we can smoke up some ribs. I can only do a few slabs (maybe 4) at a time - but with other food and a small early arrival crowd - could be some fun. Okay - who's got a good baked bean recipe they want to make and will arrive early in the week? And ya know - a god homemade potato salad recipe sounds good too :)

My baked beans have failed so many times, I will never do them again, but I will be happy to bring a dessert.

jjwink
06-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Two Winks definitely want two shirts.