New Owner Needing Input on Stackable Washer & Dryer (Splendide or Pinnacle)

Just ordered a Big Country 3650RL and Mom wants a stackable washer/Dryer. I want a reliable one with excellent company customer service. Have read about everything on the internet about what people thought about Splendide VS Pinnacle by Majestic. What do fellow members think:confused:

jimtoo

Hi OzarkRazorback,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with their opinions. I have heard lots of good reports.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Check out this thread for info about Whirlpool stackables installation. I installed the same set but can't locate that thread right now.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...a-Big-Country-2011-3595RE?highlight=whirlpool

caissiel

We have been happy fulltiming with the Splendid 2100 combination unit for 7 years. Washing is so easy, put clothes in and take them out dry.

Thanks everyone for the input. I had read some bad reviews on the Whirlpool model. kakampers and boatto5er, how long have you had yours. Splendide and Pinnacle by Majestic got good reviews but a little pricey. I've owned Whirlpool (Kenmore) appliances most of my life and have received good service from them although nothing lasts forever.

caissiel

We bought our unit from a small RV dealer in Alabama in 2005 and saved almost $400 from CW sale price. check the RPM's, Clothes will dry much faster with 1200 RPM units. The stack dryer for splendid has not much more drying capacity then the combination unit and makes the price much better with one unit. And in 7 years we have never needed to go to laundrymates. Payed for itself within 5 years so now we have free washings everyday. We will leave and arrive and the wahing is all done.