Great Success for Northeast Rally #1

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Just want to once again thank Deb and John Bylinski for putting another successful rally in Copake NY KOA. Since this rally was the first Northeast Region Rally which included multiple leaders it was a great rally and be hard to equal and surpass. Great time, great planning, great people, great food and great fun with planned events. Deb and John you put togehter a great team to make a successful rally. Friendships made, renewed and strenghten all by a good rally.

Vinny773

MarySue and I also have to agree with Jim. It was a great rally and Debbie and John put a lot of time in the planning and logistic's in making this rally the best. Everything was great and we had a great time. We enjoyed the Dometic Seminar by Mark, and the information from the Heartland Rep. Jim. We had a lot of fun, met good Heartland people, and glad we were Heartland members to take part in the first NorthEastern Rally. We hope to see everyone soon,

Elliotf367

retired Massachusetts Chapter Leader
Had a great time at my first heartland owners rally in copake ny. looking forward to gettysburg pa and hopefully goshen in. lots of fun especially the band and sewer hose toss activities. naturally meeting new rv friends was the best. never saw so many Big Horn rigs in one place before. I hope we can organize a new england chapter in 2013.