New to Forum, Need Club Info

jtjt

I would like to know more about the club. What do you do and how do i get in touch with the person in my area. I live in Magnolia Texas. I have a 2011 Caliber. We are going to be full timing soon.
Joe
jtjt

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Re: New

Joe:

I will forward this to the 2 Texas Chapter Leaders and one of them will contact you. I will also email you with all the how-tos.

danemayer

Re: New

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll not only find a lot of useful information here, but you'll also find this is the place to come for information about club activities.

At the top of the page, you'll find a tab for EVENTS, which lists upcoming chapter, region and national rallies. As luck would have it, this weekend Tom and Marti Mangum are leading a South Texas Chapter Rally in Boerne (outside San Antonio). Here's a link to the thread. The following weekend, Terry and Carol Hershberger are hosting a North Texas Chapter Rally in Canton. Here's the link. Both of those rallies are a short drive for you. If you click on the links, you'll find details and contact info in the first post of each thread.

Club Benefits:

• Oval Heartland Owners Club Plaque engraved with Club Member Number ($26 value)
  • Ladder mount and frame for Club Plaque** ($25 value)
  • Exclusive window for early registration to annual North American Heartland Owners Rally
  • $25 Discount to North American Heartland Owners Rally, held once annually
  • 10% Discount on parts ordered direct from HEARTLAND
  • Permanent Club Badges - up to 2 per Club rig

You can click on the OWNERS CLUB button at the top of the page to join. $70 for 3 years is a great deal, especially since it gets you into chapter rallies at no charge.

We live in Austin and will be at both rallies, hanging out, catching up with friends, playing games, eating too much, and having a good time. Hope to see you there.