Adapter Hose for Weber Q Grill

haulinem

Does anyone know where I can get an adapter hose to connect a Weber Q (small portable) grill to the quick connect access on my 2013 Cyclone 4100? So far all I can find are adapters for 20lb tanks.

Thanks

danemayer

Hi haulinem,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of useful information here along with a bunch of friendly people who are willing to share what they've learned.

I'm sure another Cyclone owner will jump in shortly with an answer to your question.

dbbls59

Can not answer your question but you will have to remove the regulator from the grill to make that work. The gas in the line on your trailer has already went through a regulator so you don't want another one on the grill. I would think your RV dealer would have one, or you could order one from Heartland.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't think it's possible due to the fact that the regulator is "built in" to the WeberQ. You would have to use a 20# or similar portable tank or the "Extend a Stay" adapter directly on the RV's LP tank. I like using the 20# tank because it allows me to have the grill wherever I need it.

bdb2047

I was able to remove regulator from our weber.Bought hose and fitting on line not sure which store but should be a standard item.

chasdvorak

I have the Weber Q working off of an inline brass adapter that is directly connected to one of the 30lb tanks. Its probably the same adapter you've seen for the 20lb tanks but here's my experience with it.

The adapter has a hose which can be easily connected/disconnected when needed. The side connected to the Weber Q is fitted with a brass disposable propane tank adapter (which was Webers choice for fuel supply). I did not have to remove or adjust the regulators on the grill or coach. I got mine at Camping World several years ago, but here is a link for the kit. Shop around for the best price if this meets your needs.

pplmotorhomes.com/parts/lp-gas/propane-tank-adapter.htm

I also have a smaller 5lb tank that I can use if I want to cook while away from the coach. The only hassle is swapping out the inline adapter when switching or filling the tank (I'm not sure if the LP vendors will fill a tank through an adapter). I don't consider this to be a hassle so it works for me.

piet10

I bought an adapter that screws on to the 30 pound tank, and the trailer connector screws onto that. There is a third port on the adapter, I bought a 12' hose that screws directly onto the Weber Q220. I leave it connected all the time, works great.

Al

ILH

Does anyone know where I can get an adapter hose to connect a Weber Q (small portable) grill to the quick connect access on my 2013 Cyclone 4100? So far all I can find are adapters for 20lb tanks.

Thanks

I asked the same question some time ago. Here is the thread: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/32522-BBQ-amp-Quick-Connect?highlight=Weber

Hope this helps.

haulinem

Thanks to all for the timely and informative responses, especially the links to other related threads and products.

Terry