Heading to Yellowstone & Glacier National Park

zoozoo

Go West

We're heading to Yellowstone & Glacier National Park next week for a 2 week vacation. We took our new 3012 Sundance fifthwheel out for the first time last weekend to a local state park & stayed a couple of days to see how the new Ford PSD would pull & if everything was working properly on the camper. So far, everything is working beautifully, but we're keeping our fingers crossed that it continues for our upcoming vacation. We visited YNP last year for the first time with our Chevy Silverado pulling a 27' Playmor fifthwheel. Wyoming is such a beautiful state, and it certainly has some very high mountain ranges. We plan to do the Beartooth Highway this year, but may park the camper & just drive it with the truck. We're taking our 120 lb. lab Rudy, and our 12 lb. pomeranian, Toby with us. They're very excited about the trip. They went with us last week and behaved perfectly as I told them it was a test to see if they could go on the longer vacation with us.:rolleyes:

jbeletti

zoozoo,

After raising (and still supporting) 7 kids between us, we're cherishing this time with no grand children. We're liking dogs better for now.

Jim

zoozoo

Ditto. We have 5 kids between the two of us. We've found the dogs never hold out their paws for money, love us no matter what we give them & always let us make the decisions about where to go, etc.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
zoozoo said:
Ditto. We have 5 kids between the two of us. We've found the dogs never hold out their paws for money, love us no matter what we give them & always let us make the decisions about where to go, etc.
Words well said and may all of us be so compassionate to one another as they are to us. Love our critters :) Ken & kathy

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
zoozoo said:
...the dogs never hold out their paws for money, love us no matter what we give them ...
My mini doxie may not hold out his paw for money but he will do anything for a treat or rawhide chew...lol!!:D :D :D :D

zoozoo

Have to agree with you there. My babies know exactly where the treat drawer is, and even if they're in the living room & I open it in the kitchen, they come running. Rudy speaks for his treat while Toby sits & give his paw for his. They're too cute.

ludwigdavid

David & Diana
Beartooth pass

I agree about not taking the trailer over the pass. When we were there last year we were lucky enough to see a herd of mountain goats up on the pass.
Good luck
David and Diana