Satellite

currituck0209

I just ordered a satellite ant. For my bighorn 3610re, my questions is, i looked in the docking station, there are 4 hookups for satellite & one for cable. Why 4 ?

FlyerChief

There are a bunch of threads on here about the satellite connection. I went through the same thing a few months ago. In summary, one pair of connections is for the living room and the other one is for the bedroom. For each pair, one connection is FROM the roof and the other goes TO the,satellite connection at the TV. If you're using a dish connected to the prewire on the roof, you put a jumper between the FROM and TO. There should be a diagram on the inside of the docking station door that shows which one is which.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

currituck0209

THANKS FLYERCHIEF,
IM GOING TO USE THE NEW WINEGARD ANSER HYBIRD GM 5000, IT WILL BE PORTABLE & OPERATES TWO TVs. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
On my rig, it's the connectors on the left side of each pair that go to the TV's (satellite box). The right connector of each pair comes from the roof. HOWEVER, that is not necessaily the standard:rolleyes:.

currituck0209

Thanks gus, & flyerchief, the diagram was right on the docking station door, i b going blind i guess. Thanks again. See you in a couple of weeks gus.