Splendide Stackable washer/dryer

kwscott

I am purchasing a Landmark Key Largo that is equipped with a Splendide stackable washer/dryer. How does the dryer perform?
I currently have a Whirlpool stackable with 220 v for dryer and I am leary about the 110 v dryer in the Splendide.
Thanks for help.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We have the Whirlpool 110v dryer in our rig and it dries very well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We have a Key Largo with the Splendide stackables....mine dries fine it just takes quite a bit longer than your average 'home' dryer. A full load takes about 90 minutes to dry.

rjr6150

Have one in our KL and Kathy loves it. Comes in handy when the grandchildren are in residence. Wouldn't have another unit without one.

dave10a

Splendide dryer is much faster than our combo unit and DW thinks it is great. I prefer the 120v model because it works well with the 30 amp service. Splendide seems to be well built and designed and I suspect it will last a long time.

caissiel

We have been full timing with our Splendide 2100 (Combination) for over 7 years. Its a great unit due to the drying in the washing machine done with up to 1200 RPM rinsing. It has washed everything a couple needs on the road.
Drying time has been set at 70 minutes since new.
We bought our unit with the W/D arrangement being very important.