ExploreUSA, Mesquite, tx??

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Any comments, good or bad, purchasing from this dealer?? Considering ordering a Landmark thru them...

pegmikef

I don't know about this one, but I was treated very well by the EploreUSA in San Antonio . . . but then I read a few disparaging posts about them. All in all I think the ExploreUSA dealers in TX are pretty reputable and fair. I know they move a lot of rigs.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
My neighbor bought a SOB from them (Mesquite) a couple of years ago. He was happy with the deal and how the transaction was handled. He never had to take the unit in for service, so don't know anything about the service department.

kakampers

Thanks for the replies. Have received a very competitive quote from them...however, delivery logistics may play a bigger role in the decision then we would like. Should know our location in the next ten days, but could likely be in the north Texas area.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have you considered RVs for Less in Knoxville? Wonderful to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ken and Kathy, we got a really good deal from Ron Hoover RV in Katy. Their service department is the best! We were able to stay on their lot for the shakedown. Not much of a scenic view, but very easy to get any adjustments or minor repairs made then.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Came very close last year about this time from buying from them. They were very accomadating considering the distance between us.
Ended up buying from RVs for Less mainly because of distance. RVsFor Less was a couple of hundred dollars so it was not price.

TXTiger

I live in San Diego CA. ExploreUSA in Dallas/Mesquite gave me a great price on a new 2012 Cyclone that I purchased from them in May of 2012. No major problems except with the China Bomb tires!!! They were very professional and helpful. Only problem was that the unit was not prepped and cleaned before I got there (drove from San Diego with my TV) and I had to stay an extra night in a hotel but they covered it. They also added tire and roadside service to my extended warranty on them for my inconvience. I would recommend them. If you want pm me for more info.

kakampers

I live in San Diego CA. ExploreUSA in Dallas/Mesquite gave me a great price on a new 2012 Cyclone that I purchased from them in May of 2012. No major problems except with the China Bomb tires!!! They were very professional and helpful. Only problem was that the unit was not prepped and cleaned before I got there (drove from San Diego with my TV) and I had to stay an extra night in a hotel but they covered it. They also added tire and roadside service to my extended warranty on them for my inconvience. I would recommend them. If you want pm me for more info.

Thanks...glad to see they actually are easy to work with...that was the feeling we got, but wanted actual experience. They do not seem to be high pressure at all...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
When I was in Rowlett, I went buy the dealer and I got the same experience as many others. If you didn't buy it from us we will have to wait a long time until they had time. Even to get propane. Other than that I have not dealt with them. I bought my Bighorn from ExlploreUSA in Seguin TX outside of San Antonio. Never had a problem with them.

BC

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We bought our Landmark from Explore USA in Sequin.. Very easy to deal with. We did have a problem though, trying to recover some items that we forgot under the bed, and I contacted the home office in Plant, I beleive and dealt with the owner. Wonderful people with great intergity. As far as I am concerned they are A1. If we buy another, and I say If..definetely will deal with EXPLORE USA..

scottyb

I recently purchased my Cyclone from the Denton store. All negotiations and paper work were done over the phone and email. The unit I ended up purchasing was close-by in Kyle, so I never actually met my sales person from Denton. They met the best delivered price I could find anywhere on the internet. I am pleased with the transaction. My Cyclone had an early problem, a bad transfer switch, that was repaired in one day. It is at the dealer for the second time for a hot skin issue and a couplemore minor things. They told me it would be at least two weeks and that will be tomorrow.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We stopped into Explore USA in Mesquite about the time Two Toes was buying his there. We spoke to Mark Stewart, the Sales Manager. He was very nice, no pressure, and gave us his bottom-line price with no haggle. We were not ready to buy... But I will consider them when we are in the market. I felt like he was honest and up front.

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakampers

That's who spoke with, and it went down pretty much the same way...glad to see it wasn't an anomoly....seems to be the way they do business!